3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
venayapoyka 24.11.21 11:56 pm

how to repair armor? (Fallout 4)

I’m playing for the first time, so maybe I’m not catching up, I can’t fix the armor, I walk in a skeleton but without armor, I’m confused in the village, near the workbench, but I can’t figure out how to restore it, tell me pliz
14 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vadim Burmistrov 24.11.21

you need to put the armor (frame) next to the armor shed, then go into it and select the parts of the armor that you want to repair, press T (English)

v
venayapoyka 24.11.21

damn guys and girls, I'm here in the village ..... in the game that I saved, there is a machine, there is garbage that upgrades the armor, but everything is gray, I can't help but do something, for that by the way there are rods for running around in an iron skeleton, as many as 5 pieces were found, everyone who wrote thanks, can you in more detail? or else I ... a little outdated, I thought to give up this iron altogether ... but without it it's hard to play further

v
venayapoyka 24.11.21

where is this dance
?

v
venayapoyka 24.11.21

and what is needed for the service staff?

v
venayapoyka 24.11.21

there are a bunch of options that do not burn or do not react, I need to fix the iron skeleton, otherwise I carry it with me ... and the warrior does not
clearly explain thoroughly, what should I do to fix it or maybe spare parts are needed?

v
venayapoyka 24.11.21

I only have a whole head, and the rest is zero

v
venayapoyka 24.11.21

I thought it was just a consumable

F
Futurra 24.11.21

I walked up to the service station in armor, took off the armor near it, clicked on the station itself, selected an element for repair, pressed T (available if the necessary materials are available, they are written there) - I repaired the thing, it remains to equip, in the same menu.

F
Futurra 24.11.21

i
iFlower 24.11.21

The armor needs to be repaired at the Power Armor Station, not at the workbench.
Walk up to the station and exit the armor.
1. On the indicator, heavily damaged modules are marked in red, and those with zero health are no longer highlighted.
2. Modules with zero health are stored in the "clothes" tab and weigh nothing.
3.Damaged modules are located on the armor itself.
4. Direct the cursor to the station and press "E) Use". All available modules will be visible. Select a module, press "T) repair". To repair you need elements (you need to collect trash). After the repair, you need to install the armor on the frame with the "R) Select" button.
Clear?

r
rosomaha7 24.11.21

iFlower
Thank you very much from me for this consultation !!!!

v
venayapoyka 24.11.21

Thanks for the consultation, but here's the problem, I'm approaching this garbage, what's on the screenshots, and the option to use is gray, that is, I can't use it, what should I do then?

v
venayapoyka 24.11.21

thanks again, almost figured it out

v
venayapoyka 24.11.21

but miserable to use