3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DominoPK 24.11.21 11:56 pm

Where exactly did the plane with the Third Boy on board fall? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Nothing special. Who is not interested, just pass by.

Well, who cares, but you did not think, I did a "very difficult" research. Those who listened to the audio tapes from the game, and they are very important, remember the tape with the report of the informant about the third boy. So, going through the game already in the second round, listening to the tapes again, to consolidate the famously twisted Kojima story, after listening to tape 3 from the same informant's report, I wondered exactly where the plane fell.

The entry says: east of the Black Sea, 125 miles from Kiev (Ukraine). I decided to go to Googlemap and at least approximately, having translated 125 miles to 201 km, find out where he fell, according to the assurances of the script developers and Hideo himself. In general, the screen is below.
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
DominoPK 24.11.21

Spoiler

By the way, what is most interesting is that the distance between the hospital in Cyprus and the place where the plane crashed in the Poltava region is not very small. I will not say exactly how many kilometers or miles, but there is the Black Sea and all of Turkey. Still, Boy Three (aka you know who (no spoilers)) felt Snake's thirst for revenge. Although, in one of the tapes, where it is found out who controlled Sakhalentrop in the mission of the same name, it is said that the radius of the Third Boy's abilities is 3 miles.

Maybe I'm confused somewhere.

d
dima_answer 24.11.21

DominoPK
where is the screen?

D
Dead charlie 24.11.21

dima_answer
open the spoiler

d
dima_answer 24.11.21

Dead Fox
when he wrote, he was not there yet

A
Anomel Suna 24.11.21

DominoPK
Looks like the Third Child aka
Spoiler

can feel a VERY STRONG thirst for revenge at a much greater distance.

And our
Spoilermedic, after being inspired by hypnosis, had a thirst for revenge.

D
DominoPK 24.11.21

dima_answer
Yes, it was not. Sorry, when creating a theme, even did not want to add a screen. On this added a separate comment.
Den Good
Basically yes. But this is not explained directly, like that in the forehead. We missed this moment. And the motive of "our hero" is not strong. It could have been more serious for him to come up with an odd. But this is just a nagging. All the same, the storylines from Kojima are so twisted that it is not difficult for the maestro himself to get lost in them and miss something. This is forgivable, as for me.