3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaserDeath 24.11.21 11:56 pm

how to join the institute? (Fallout 4)

Guys tell me where to find the institute.
And another question, I found a police station on a radio signal for help on lvl 12. He helped Dens fight off the ghouls. He offered me to help them further. If I start helping them, will I be able to join the institute later?
13 Comments
Sort by:
m
morion2 24.11.21

Help whoever you want and as much as you want, advance along the main plot and you will be offered to join the institute.

I
Izuru Hitachi 24.11.21

On the main quest there will be an opportunity to enter the institute.

d
danyiil695 24.11.21

LaserDeath
Go to diamond city and find valentine's nickname (you should have this in your assignments), then do everything according to your assignment.

L
LaserDeath 24.11.21

even if I join the fraternity?
okay thanks) I will not join them anyway)

I
Ivanych 24.11.21

LaserDeath
Join everyone you can. All organizations have their own original "goodies" and partners, as well as a bunch of quests.

L
LaserDeath 24.11.21

Ivanych
so they are at enmity? do not care for that, you can complete missions for everyone?

s
serg5555555 24.11.21

LaserDeath
These are factions at war. Not you)

L
LaserDeath 24.11.21

It turns out that I can join both the minutemans and the BS and then also the subway, do all the quests for them and the institute will accept me anyway?

44lok 24.11.21

They will be admitted to this institute, there are unprincipled people - in the price,
such as Kellogg and son.

L
LaserDeath 24.11.21

44lok
Thank you.

Do the quests of the faction overlap with each other? For example, for the subway, it is possible to improve the clothes that are worn under the armor, only after completing all the quests. Will this not affect my relationship with BS for example?

I
Ivanych 24.11.21

LaserDeath
Do you play or do you read ridiculous guides? I wrote the frank game above about clothes. And the quests overlap, but if you follow all the conditions (remove witnesses), then this will not affect anything.

L
LaserDeath 24.11.21

Ivanych
this topic for your game?
http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/walkthrough/zamena_kombinezonu_ubezhishcha-884442/

B
Barsagar 24.11.21

You join the institute according to the plot. You can play with others. At the point of no return, you will be informed that if you do this, you will start a war with some faction. It also happens that after taking a task from one faction, you will see that the task of the other faction is failed.