3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RolexX 24.11.21 11:56 pm

Game Impressions (Armikrog)

Well, here comes the heir to the tube Neverhood. Let's share our impressions.
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
SwedovSandr 24.11.21

The impression was spoiled even by not appearing after the lpppak at the beginning of the game ... when, after the first tunnel, the dog must pull out the lever to open the door. Alas, this does not happen for mery ... I replayed it several times - nothing ... it is impossible to go further without a lever

D
Danila Starostin 24.11.21

And I came to a mad child who is crying and he needs to hang toys like Feng Shui, but I don’t understand how, but while he is crying, you can’t go anywhere. Bad luck

R
RolexX 24.11.21

SwedovSandr
Developers are aware of bugs and should release a patch anytime soon . In general, you can try to delete the save and start a new game. I have not seen such a bug.

Danila Starostin
We need to set them up so that they don't fall off the hooks. Just play the lullaby and swap dropped toys until they stop falling. It will take about 5 minutes.

S
Stevy847 24.11.21

Each toy plays its own melody, you need to determine by sound.

S
SwedovSandr 24.11.21

RolexX
I even deleted the game itself and downloaded another repack :))) it didn't help Well I didn't buy it :))

D
Dontmeo 24.11.21

Even it hurts short. But I liked it.

R
RolexX 24.11.21

SwedovSandr
I just bought it, and I didn't notice any particular bugs. Although a pirate without a crack, in theory it should not influence.

23hudo 24.11.21

I regretted buying the game. She's not worth the money. Not only is it baganut, but also boring and very short.
I will say a few words about bugs. The fact is that in the game there is a usual default cursor from Windows, without any animations, that is, it is not possible to understand what and how to interact with it. Now imagine that you see a button and nothing happens by poking on it, and this button is actually buggy and does not always work, but thanks to the magnificent cursor, you do not even understand whether it is possible to press it at all, or is it just part of the interior, and so with all other objects. One complete disappointment. Feels like the game pulls somewhere in one fifth of non-high-sounding (variety of locations, amount of humor, riddles, exploration). A million earned on kickstarter went somewhere by the game.

R
RolexX 24.11.21

23hudo
As far as I remember, in non-topud the cursor did not change its appearance when hovering over interactive objects, although it was stylized, and not straight from Windows.

23hudo 24.11.21

RolexX
There were no bugs in non-topud, and if nothing happened when you clicked on an object, then it is just a part of the interior. Here, the lack of reaction of the object may mean that it is simply buggy and does not work, or maybe not - guess for yourself.

R
RolexX 24.11.21

23hudo
I agree with that. There were a couple of moments when I thought: it doesn't work because of a bug, or it shouldn't work. Although these are trifles, but the fact that the game is completed in 3 hours (as they write on the forums), and hack (a fluffy platform stretched in height, which needs to be moved, could have been redrawn, and not stretched the standard one; videos in 480p and their small quantity; etc.) greatly spoil the experience.

S
SwedovSandr 24.11.21

Yes, guys, disbelief was better ... it’s a pity that we didn’t make it to its predecessor

23hudo 24.11.21

RolexX
And it's all worth a million dollars. And in the credits, 100 people are listed, that they did everything - a mystery, because in the game, except for plasticine graphics, there is nothing worthwhile.
I remember in non-overhud the feeling that the world of the game is huge and interconnected never left. If you turned on the light somewhere, then somewhere it turned off, if you moved the wall to open the passage, then somewhere the passage was closed, etc. And here everything is so local and without scope that it becomes sad. The strangest thing is that while playing the game everything seems to be fine, if you do not take into account the bugs and monotonous riddles, but as soon as you realize that you have completed the game to the end, there is a strong bewilderment and feeling. that you were deceived.

I
IBM_d3m1urg 24.11.21

I returned the money for the game. Game, music, repeating tags, levers ... fuck them.

A
AlxndrVslv 24.11.21

In the final part, the green panel does not turn on, although all the green crystals are collected :(

E
Egik81 24.11.21

I didn't like it at all. Moreover, the developers made a game on the unity engine. They skewered in short by cutting down money from gullible users in the name of the grandparents.