3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zyzbka 12.11.19 03:43 am

Long download in the dialogues (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There was a strange download in the dialogues, each time having to tell someone else or when you choose the option boot in 10 seconds, how to fix ? Started playing a couple days ago, everything was fine settings are not touched, no problem for ultra-high pulls 40 fps, I don't think they came just because of the fact that the PC is weak, and just a few hours ago it was nothing.

PC: r9 280x, 12gb RAM, i5 2.8 ghz
23 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vlad Skorohodov 12.11.19

MB is location dependent.I was in Novigrad.On the other lokah is all right

S
Savva5993 12.11.19

By the way, how many times played, held or when such was not, then appeared, that in the dialogues or black screen is loaded, or a picture razmylivaetsâ hangs, then after 5-10 seconds droops, there is an ongoing dialogue and again the same problem. And no one can solve it, although this problem was at first only on consoles...

D
Dimchik94 12.11.19

Savva5993
Remove mods and try it. This is due to the modifications. Some mods conflict with the game and appears this bug. Try to remove all mods.

A
Andrey Bindov 12.11.19

Dimchik94
no it's not because of this , I'm on PS 4 to play the same problem

-
---VENOM--- 12.11.19

Say if a lot of saves - you need to clean them, then the game stops any bugs\bugs show, but if it helps specifically in the download dialogues - XS. I have at one time in the second Witcher had a bunch of saves, and when I once again started the game it showed 10 fps in the menu, I almost fell off my chair, and then cleaned the saves, left 5 pieces - and all the rules became. Well, disk Defragmenter is also sometimes helps, the main thing - to choose the norms Defragmenter.

D
Dimchik94 12.11.19

Andrei Binds
I caught a bug because of mods. And the fact that on the PS4 such troubles and without mods, I'm not surprised.

M
Mars Machine 12.11.19

---VENOM---
Cleaned saves and primary testing is gone, thank you for the advice.

666Lucifer 12.11.19

Mars Machine
To me it didn't help can anyone knows what can be done? Started long download in dialogues on Skellige at the end of the game

B
Biglittlemath 12.11.19

Started once the exact same problem. It's your uniform. See uploading textures bagnuty. I was armor - Skalicky Gambeson. With it loading began.

-
-Romchik_Voron- 12.11.19

For all who will be: a problem in the loading of textures. If the engine is beyond some limit, then appear loading
Solved uninstalling mods on texture or destruction of. dlc

an asterisk indicates that it is possible securely to remove

DLC1 - Temerian Armor Set|

DLC2 - Beard & Hairstyle Set|

DLC3 - 'Contract: Missing Miners'|

DLC4 - Alternative Look for Yennefer|*

DLC5 - Nilfgaardian Armor Set|

DLC6 - Alternative Look for Triss|*

DLC7 - 'Fool's Gold'{New Quest}|

DLC8 - 'Ballad of Heroes' Neutral Gwent Card Set|*

DLC9 - NEW GAME + Option|

DLC10 - New Quest: 'Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear'|

DLC11 - Alternative Look for Ciri|

DLC12 - New Quest 'Contract: Skellige's Most Wanted'|

DLC13 - Elite Crossbow Set|*

DLC14 - Skellige Armor Set|

DLC15 - New Quest 'Where the Cat and Wolf Play...'|

DLC16 - New Finisher Animations|

d
depechemode1976 12.11.19

Get fashion extra. If the video card does not,then the schedule does not have time to be processed. You have at least 3 GB of OP in the map. I removed 2, fashion is not so important, all went without brakes. GTX 1050 2 GB.

R
Rainfall1337 12.11.19

depechemode1976
it is not necessary to lead people astray. it's all in the game engine which doesn't take out more number of mods, regardless of your PC. tested on rtx 2080 ti. so put a bunch of mods and started loading, after removal of 3 DLC for costumes, everything went as it should.

A
Alkonix 27.09.20

And also because of the fashion "The Wolf Medallion" there are sagging in the dialogues for 5-10 seconds, as soon as I removed it - everything became normal again.

S
Slavic Kapatina 27.09.20

Biglittlemath
Sps great helped)

F
FillArthur 27.09.20

Biglittlemath
Man z100 to karma

w
world737ofwar 27.09.20

I had it when the fashion order broke. After deleting the Rendering file

Y
Yasnimaynahui 27.09.20

zyzbka
Try to remove the fashion. It worked for me.

O
Okonar569 02.12.20

It's a loading card, in other words you start in the well, let's say you've gone a little bit where and your ingos all this remembers in the aftermath of the dialogues come back you to the location it will not be squandered and loaded, in the game is such a config and if you have long played and a lot where the cache of the game scored the operative and the clipboard no longer works and there are loads of dialogues with such a gray. the time without downloading is still reduced, solved by the usual re-entry into the game and all is not over nothing to invent!

h
honvard2 19.03.21

helped after disabling hd textures

S
Sam_FisherPG 19.03.21

Guys, isn't it easier to increase the threshold for the number of * .bundle archives read at the same time?
The game and the DLS entirely consists of these archives, and in "witcher3.exe" the threshold "192" is set for the number of readable archives, which is why I personally encountered problems when I was typing a collection of mods.
As a result, when I corrected my executor manually through an online hex editor, the problem disappeared.
Look on NexusMods, called "Mod limit fix" by "sedmelluq" (without quotes), there are detailed instructions on how to do everything manually, and there is an automatic patcher for the executor (I have not tried it), do not forget to backup the file in case something goes wrong not so, good luck everyone.