3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad_Cepesh 24.11.21 11:56 pm

!!! Virus when starting the game on Steam !!! (Fallout 4)

Every time you start the game, the antivirus swears at the Trojan in the Start.exe file in the "TEMP" folder
- is there a solution? (changing the password did not help)
8 Comments
Sort by:
k
krakaziabra 24.11.21

Remove this curve antivirus?

V
Vlad_Cepesh 24.11.21

krakaziabra
Thank you! It helped!

A
Alllex236 24.11.21

Vlad_Cepesh
download drweb cureit and check your computer, just to be sure ...

S
Sprintin 24.11.21

Vlad_Cepesh what
does the tempo and the fallout have to do with it? download it and check it, you don’t need to install anything, just run it and make the settings so that the entire c drive is checked!
http://www.kaspersky.com/antivirus-removal-tool

V
Vlad_Cepesh 24.11.21

Sprintin
Temp is a folder of temporary files, and a fallout is launched through steam if it's not clear ...

S
Sprintin 24.11.21

Vlad_Cepesh
well oi ? Launcher ekse, fallout ekse, but not how not to start ekse!
wake up already! the more steam launches a comon from its directory! but not as out of tempo!
check your computer for viruses! at your pace or else where the shnyaga sits, which will auto-start!
the game is at least a license? and then I crucify about steam. if not, it does not change the essence. in any case, picked up a byaka!

V
Vlad_Cepesh 24.11.21

Sprintin I start the
game, the antivirus detects the start.exe file in the temp folder ... yes the license, why the heck do I need a steam to run then? "Byak" no, everything is checked ... I just asked if no one had anything like that, why bother and play a guessing game ... It does not help like minosotrochestvo ...

S
Sprintin 24.11.21

everything above is written!