3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maks_550scren 24.11.21 11:59 pm

Resurrect npc (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In connection with the capture of Whiterun's BB, many NPCs died, and then disappeared, they will not be able to resurrect, is it possible to resurrect the Persians with another team?
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Lis 24.11.21

maks_550scren
IMHO, it's easier to load the save file and not take a steam bath . Besides, why do you need these NPCs? If for quests, complete them before capturing Whiterun. If purely visual - do not stupidly grab Whiterun.

p
punck 24.11.21

try Civilians Will Not Die! / Civilians will not die!
before capture

V
Vargas0071 24.11.21

punck Did it
too helped

s
schta 24.11.21

bb? Ugh.

Z
Zakharenko Sergey 24.11.21

schta
bb? Ugh.
How did they displease you?

D
Dinovart 24.11.21

Read the cheats section poorly? Approach the corpse, tear off the console, poke on the screen in the area of ​​the corpse's body with the left mouse button - its id will be highlighted. Type resurrect in the console, then a space, then id? then enter. npc will rise again.

L
LEFT FOR DTF 24.11.21

you need to teleport either to yourself or to the NPC. and only then a resource link.

s
schta 24.11.21

Zakharenko Sergey
Spoilerulfrik - full of inadequacy, emotions and slogans - the sea, logic - 0. xs.

Z

schta
ulfrik - full of inadequacy, emotions and slogans - the sea, logic - 0. xs.
Well, at least he did not try to cut off the head of the main character at the beginning of the game.

s
schta 24.11.21

Zakharenko Sergey
The fact that the Imperials are trying to execute Ulfric and everyone who was tied with him does not make Ulfric a good person.

s
schta 24.11.21

The Shendalf
Imperials lost the war to the Elves and made a shameful peace. What choice did they have? War to the last man? Not an option. And what is the point of Ulfric's uprising? Well, they will kill all the Imperials in Skyrim. Will the elves look and do nothing? Why then did the elves win? Weakened by the civil war, Skyrim is just a gift for the elves. Ulfric will either die, burying the remains of Skyrim with him, or, wanting to save the lives of the survivors, surrender to the elves. (Of course, given the adequacy of the Ulfric, he will die. As well as the "free" Nords.).

OK. Well, take at least the very start of the game. Ulfrik came and killed the local king in lawlessness. was captured and miraculously escaped execution. Very clever. He's just a martyr.

Elven documents contain a record of the undercover development of Ulfric. Elves use him "in the dark", referring to him as "sleeping agent". He is a puppet in the hands of the elves.

Skyrim has a book about Ulfric's crimes. which describes how Ulfric put down a rogue rebellion. Are the outcasts bad revolutionaries and the brothers of the storm a moderate opposition? At the same time, Ulfric did not spare any children, women, or the elderly. He killed everyone who did not join the ranks of the brothers of the storm.

Yes, the Imperials are not the best option either, but compared to the Ulfric and the stormbrothers, they are just angels.

PS: I have not yet gotten involved in the civil war in Skyrim. But if all the quests are over, and only the line of civil war quests remains, I will fight for the empire, although I do not feel friendly sympathy for them.

J
JOKERIVAN 24.11.21

Again, srachs between supporters of the empire and BB, go to a specially designated topic for this and discuss
A on the case, even if the corpses disappeared, they can be restored, I restored to Adrian Avenichi which the vampires ate, and her corpse disappeared, I teleported to her, they there is something like a test room, but there is a crypt, and so there was also her friend (I do not know who he is her husband or something like a merchant from the "House of the Warrior" store) was, I loaded the save before teleportation to them and called them to myself (I don't remember the command, something like player moveto, but this is for teleporting the player to the nip), corpses appeared, and then ressurect to help. For teleportation command and refid see here http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls_Wiki
punck
This mod causes bugs, for example, a quest in a riften, where an Argonian needs to bring a hilka so that her addiction disappears without cheats, because she does not take it, or a quest next to folkrit, where a wounded hunter at a cave asks for a healer, so here he sits with full hp and does not take a healer, which is why the quest freezes, so you treat one thing, you cripple the other

m
maks_550scren 24.11.21

JOKERIVAN
Thank you, very helpful!

Z

schta
The fact that the Imperials are trying to execute ulfrik and everyone who was mated with him does not make ulfric a good person.
But this gives reason to go over to the side of Ulfric and kill all the Imperials.

s
schta 24.11.21

JOKERIVAN
, I 'm sorry , I got excited about the offtop.)))
Sergey Zakharenko
I'm not a supporter of hasty conclusions, impulsive decisions and rash actions.

S
Shandalf 24.11.21

schta
imperials lost the war to elves, made a shameful peace. What choice did they have? War to the last man? Not an option
When the elves demanded the surrender of Hammerfell from the Imperials, the Ratguards rebelled against the Thalmor (and successfully), what prevented the empire from doing the same?

s
schta 24.11.21

Shendalf
I don’t know what I don’t know.

vampires attacked my Whiterun today. Belethor was killed. I tried to resurrect it with the console - it didn't work. I write resurrect, then I poke the mouse on the corpse of Belethor, the numbers are displayed there, I write these numbers in the console - it gives an error, Belethor does not come to life. I had to load the autosave and save his skin myself. ))

L
LEFT FOR DTF 24.11.21

schta,
you first poke at the corpse of the belethor, the numbers are highlighted - this means that the command will be applied specifically to this NPC (without numbers - to you). and only then do you write a resource

s
schta 24.11.21

lookaway is
understandable. if they kill him again, I will try to resurrect

a
arah 24.11.21

We put the mod "Bathing Beauties - Luxury Suite" there are given two stewards who can sell junk. One of them has a book with a resurrection spell. We buy this book, study the spell and resurrect who and wherever you want.