3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ashley33 24.11.21 11:59 pm

The problem with collective farmers in the settlement. (Fallout 4)

The crux of the problem - I am doing an achievement for the ruler, occupied the village of Solar Tides, pumped 10 charisma, all the rank was a plane tree - beds, mutafruits, water, turrets, I put shops for a week - I collected covers. As a result, he began to drive villagers to the village. The result is that the villagers are supposedly 20, but in fact - 18. I ring the bell - 18 people come. Night fell - I count on their heads - 18 are asleep and 2 more beds with a green man icon, supposedly occupied. There is no supply in the settlement. Named characters, or companions too. The lighthouse is on. I cannot overtake from other villages - the name cannot be chosen - you can see the cap of the inhabitants. The game is naturally licensed by Steam. What is this weird bug and how can I fix it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
EKCTPACEHC 24.11.21

It was the same way, put the mod to disable the limit in the settlement when the achievement was done by the * Generous ruler *.

W
WladV 24.11.21

Bugs here fully, and especially with the people
I have just been looking for how the residents and found a lot of strange things

Here for example

in one of the villages I have them all found by chance - immured in the basement

I have a cow just how many problems created, until I realized that the feeder should be rearrange, and she eats only from one side of the feeder, from the side that is higher.

A
Ashley33 24.11.21

EKCTPACEHC
What is this mod? I can't find something in the files, there are too many unnecessary whistles. Is it possible to put it on a stim license?

M
MOZGOHI 24.11.21

the problem is that the system of settlements of population and charisma is incomplete (((- raw .....

B
Barsagar 24.11.21

And the trick is this. When you drive peasants from other settlements to the village, they do not appear there immediately. Need time. Moreover, I may be wrong, but my experience suggests that you need not just run around somewhere and in a couple of days they will appear, but you just need to sit live in the settlement, suffer garbage, line up, for example ... Although maybe they themselves there by themselves in a couple of days will come running on the machine.

E
EKCTPACEHC 24.11.21

Ashley33
This mod:
http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_uvelichennoe_kolichestvo_poselentsev_i_neogranichennoe_stroitelstvo_versiya_1_2-111287/
A couple of millions of Steam gamers need to be banned then they should be banned)))

A
Ashley33 24.11.21

Barsagar
so I waited at least 3 days - even when I tried to wait for the crawlers, I thought it was a matter of supply. He sat on a chair and gave for an hour.
EKCTPACEHC
Thank you, it's a pity that in the game for 60 bucks you have to do something with amateur mods.

B
Barsagar 24.11.21

Ashley33
no, no, no chairs. This also counts as missing time. Themselves, legs, feet) We walk, we look at the beauty of the settlement, we hang pictures, lay out rugs ... I remember so I built a bathhouse for the guys while I was waiting)))

J
Jewelyn 24.11.21

I am infuriated most of all by this Karla .... why did she stick to my Senchuari like a bath leaf ... as if there were no other caravans in the wasteland ... and her this squeamish brahmin will forever either get stuck in the house or like a carlson on the roof