3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fre33e 24.11.21 11:59 pm

iPresentInterval = 1 (Fallout 4)

In theory, this is a 60fps lock, but when I go into the game in the main menu, the fps goes over 200, and in the game itself it sometimes jumps over 60, but this is rare, usually it does not reach 60 at all, the laptop is ancient, in general, what kind of folly then a tragedy with a constant FPS, sometimes even up to 10 sags. I wanted to lock to 30 to make it smoother, set iPresentInterval = 2, it didn't help, what's the matter?
Until one point and one mod, it turned out to be locked.
8 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 24.11.21

fre33e
Remove the patch and that mod, don't?
Return the previous launcher and ini-file settings.

C
CubeZero 24.11.21

what else "Dendi" take and loch FPS, grief grief tin.
Read a little the physics of the engines, then at least in real life it's time to go to bed and when a drunken FPS to 100 is better to raise with dark beer.
And when a lot of FPS is bad, oh hand the face is hard.

C
CooperMGN 24.11.21

fre33e
This is also vertical sync 1 on 0 off

A
Alexander Shimanski 24.11.21

If the nvidia card look in the control panel on the vertical tab. sync. half of the refresh rate of the screen. Or drop it into the enb boost game folder and set a fixed frame rate in the enb local file.

m
mooseyaka 24.11.21

CubeZero
In the context of gazebo games - bad, yeah. Vsink for 60 frames is annoying with soap, and turning off vsink - I increase the fps, I have it in over100 rooms. As a result, it is unrealistic to hack, the master keys break immediately, yyy. And in Skyrim, by the way, the same song.

Olso, there are a number of bugs with disabling the vlink, such as falling objects, both in Skyrim, and here. In Skyrim, pots and potions were regularly dropped from cupboards, collisions were broken; in a fallach - my cars fly up, in the distance, while there are no flights, nothing like that.

Feature of the engine, hmm.

As a result, I had to completely lock it with a third-party library for 80 frames with the device turned off, so that there was no soap, and minigames like hacking would normally go through.

s
sewerus123 24.11.21

fre33e
iPresentInterval = 0 set to disable vertical! why did you set iPresentInterval = 1 this turns on the vertical

B
BlackTea 24.11.21

fre33e
You can try to turn off the vertical and lock it with Bandicam. The "official" vertical frieze is calling.

J
Jewelyn 24.11.21

this parameter is responsible for the synchronization of the game frames with the graphic display = I explain .... if it works, then the game does not accelerate, if you put 0, then the game will tend to work at a frame rate, in other words, at 10 frames it will be like slow mo, like neo a at 100 everything will be like on x2 rewind