3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BleederHunt 12.11.19 03:43 am

RTX 2060 Gigabyte Mini ITX OC

All good. Tell me please, looking at buying a video card RTX 2060 and 2060 RTX from Gigabyte mini version of the saw that are two versions rev1 and rev2, looking saw no difference from each other, can tell you can really are there any features that you should pay attention to rev2?

Regarding choice, I ask stones not to throw me a mini version of Gigabyte 1060-I loved both games and in cooling(computer left at my parents, bought in the Assembly itself separately), the plans do not include settings to lift up to the ceiling, I also 1060-Yu to take, but as I understand it is not true to take it.
1 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luka_gg 12.11.19

BleederHunt
Different revision, course revision and improvement, in the opinion of the engineers of Gigabyte.
There are differences in design. Now the power subsystem is directly behind interface panel, before the graphics processor and memory chips, not in the rear. Changed the radiator design, though it still includes a pair of copper heat pipes, aluminum radiator and two 90-mm axial fan. The set of external interfaces there are three DisplayPort and one HDMI. One of the DisplayPort connectors are moved to the bottom row, so as not to interfere with the withdrawal of hot air.
1060 is better to take RX 590 12 000 rubles. Vs 2060 is 5700XT performance as the 2070S. Any whim for Your money. But I would take a graphics card with better cooling than the single fan version.