3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Fomenko 24.11.21 11:59 pm

Computer shuts down spontaneously while playing (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Why does my computer turn off while playing GTA? after 10 minutes of play
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexGameFront 24.11.21

Andrey Fomenko
Overheating.

a
azrdog 24.11.21

rather overheating, monitor temperature sensors

A
Alykard6414 24.11.21

Does it happen to you to turn off with a non-distorted sound? And still the coolers keep spinning? And what is your graphics card?

T
TyPyM6EK 24.11.21

If only I would post the characteristics with a photo to understand what's the matter.

T
Technic82 24.11.21

I had a similar problem, on any demanding games after 10-15 minutes of playing, the computer was cut down, monitored the temperature of the CPU, GPU, everything was normal - it turned out that the B / P did not hold the load. Although it stood at 850W. I bought a new 750W - all problems were solved.

S
StavaasEVG 24.11.21

then the problem is in the power supply. replace, it goes into load protection

M
Maks5Killer 24.11.21

The system unit was simply vacuumed (the main thing is the vidyushku and the processor)! Then see if all coolers are working properly.
I myself had such a problem now, everything is fine.

m
maksss228 24.11.21

If you have an AMD FX processor (for example 8320), then it is overheating (above 70-71 degrees) and the computer turns off, then you need to change the cooling system. If the temperature is normal then the matter is in the power supply.

h
hellogen-klg 24.11.21

Maks5Killer vacuum
deer electronics. Read what statics is. Buy a regular brush and blow it with it, or with a compressor on the exhale, but not with a vacuum cleaner.

M
Maks5Killer 24.11.21

hellogen-klg Are you
sure? I have been doing this for a long time and everything is OK! And what does the static have to do with it? If you do the cleaning with the system unit turned off like reasonable people, nothing harmful will happen! Proven more than once. The device still works like a clock.
PS And no need to pretend to be too smart.