3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxkovalev 25.11.21 12:04 am

Medieval castle (Fallout 4)

The people found a medieval castle full of swamps, cleaned it out, and there was a huge transmitter in the middle, I knocked it up to the generator, tried to turn it on myself, it doesn't turn on, I tried to assign a settler to it, it didn't work either, what should I do? and what kind of quest does it refer to?
12 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kristina95 25.11.21

I was building two generators and wiring.

A
Alllex236 25.11.21

Maxkovalev
he needs 10 energy, and this place is the main base of the Minutemans, Preston Garvey will direct us here according to the plot, this will open the arsenal and the "basement"

I
Ivan313 25.11.21

Do the tasks of blowjobs and somewhere in the 5-8 task they will tell you to grab it

l
lokkie 25.11.21

Posony who is looking for a cleanup task?
Then I threw him something under the hot hand, looked at the map later, it says cleaned up.

M
Maxkovalev 25.11.21

for everyone))

V
Verzor 25.11.21

Minutemen base.
lokkie
Nobody gives like. And they write cleaned in almost all locations that you clean.

l
lokkie 25.11.21

And they write cleaned in almost all locations that you clean.
On which the inscription appears - cleaned, there are tasks for those locations. Either someone gives a tip from the inhabitants, or they send it on additional assignments. In which there are no tasks, or some plot tasks, this inscription is not there.

L
Latiec 25.11.21

lokkie
on the fallout wiki there is no link to this character of any quest

l
lokkie 25.11.21

Latiec
If you don’t know, which one to answer? And all the more referring to vipedia.
I have not yet met a single location with the inscription cleared, which would not be referred to.
And I climbed to the swan by chance, on a path-finding quest. It was generally possible not to go there, the lake is a separate location. And I just don't really want to replay, because the gorgeous armor fell out of him. That's why I'm asking if this is a quest, referring to it, or what. Need to replay or not.
But apparently those who write Wikipedia are not interested in such lofty matters. What this scribble is worth, I know well from the mass effect. There is no niire of what is needed. )
You have to do everything yourself.

R
RB_XAH 25.11.21

lokkie
You have written everything correctly, if you have cleared a location and you have the inscription "cleared" on the map, then after a certain time there will be respawn opponents (ghouls, death claws, etc.). Even if you cleaned before taking some kind of quest, then when you start completing the quest, they will reappear in a second, and there is no quest for a swan, just a unique enemy.

l
lokkie 25.11.21

RB_XAH
Are you sure what is right? At the moment, I have all the locations open on leads. There is not a single location that I would discover myself. For everything they give either tasks or referrals according to rumors, robotic eyes fly and advertise something, there are random companions who talk about something, etc. Moreover, after visiting the locations that you visit after they are referred to, the wasteland inhabitants say about the consequences of what happened. If you open locations before that, then there will be no conversations, and there will be no referrals, and random companions will no longer meet. I don’t know about the assignments, I didn’t check them.
As for the swan, this is probably why heavy armor is falling from him at level 13, that he is unique, uh-huh. Heavy armor begins to crumble towards the end of the game. That is, if there is a reference to it, then only closer to the end of the game, and not at level 13. Plus, the location is separate. Why make it separate, in the same park. Therefore, he cannot simply be a unique adversary. How simple it is with you. ))

R
RB_XAH 25.11.21

lokkie
If you were already in a certain location, then you can still randomly meet a character who will point you there, I had this with a robotic eye that advertised some kind of plant, another merchant or settler marked me the location, although it was already open, just not an inscription appears in the upper corner that the location is marked in a pip-boy that's all. And from the swan, I dropped a decent cannon, ammunition, etc., but there was no armor, probably just random, although my level was 26-30 then. And about the location of the swan, in the center of Boston there are a lot of places where there are no missions, for example, next to the swan there is a place.