3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
White devil 25.11.21 12:04 am

Unknown strike (Fallout 4)

In the quest, the very first one given by Vlad from the bench, during a fight he saw how the Bull tackles Travis with a tackle, after which the latter falls with a "ragdoll." My question is, can such a blow learn GG?
16 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 25.11.21

As far as we know, there is nothing like this in the game.
There is very little in it at all.

W
White devil 25.11.21

Hirok
If so, then it's a pity. I wanted to mock my partners so much, they are immortals))

R
RGC 25.11.21

Upset the combat system with melee weapons and without weapons. No special blows, nifiga. From a third person, of course, you can do a couple of techniques such as a throw, a sweep, and that's all. Although, of course, the finisher, when the GG prescribes a C grade at first delivered, he first worked for me on a female raider.

w
wolf12332 25.11.21

There is such a blow. Kate does it to me.

H
Hirok 25.11.21

The most spectacular, among melee attacks, is a blow with a sword, in power armor, stringing the enemy.

W
White devil 25.11.21

RGC
Do you mean throw or sweep, do they work or stupid animation?

E
Eagle387 25.11.21

UNKNOWN IS WRITTEN TOGETHER! C ** A

R
RGC 25.11.21

White Devil
Working. This is a third person power attack. GG can knock the enemy down or throw him to the ground

W
Waynar 25.11.21

Mostly finishing moves are triggered through Wots when you perform a critical hit. On the last enemy, he should have a little health.

W
White devil 25.11.21

RGC
Do you need perks, special partners or what kind of weapon?

Eagle387
Okay

B
Barsagar 25.11.21

Eagle387
When how)

R
RGC 25.11.21

White Devil
No, just fight from the third person, you can make special movements with a power attack, and when the enemy has little health, the same power attack is responsible for the finisher. By the way, in the power armor, either I did not understand something, or there are no special movements stupid

E
Eagle387 25.11.21

Barsagar
but here it is merged!

B
Barsagar 25.11.21

Eagle387
Here - yes. But in general, it happens in different ways)

W
White devil 25.11.21

Literate, then, either, never mind - don't forget!

E
Eagle387 25.11.21

White Devil A
grader? AHHAHAHAHAH