3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Counsellor 25.11.21 12:04 am

Sound (Fallout 4)

I looked through the forum, did not find it, such as an excuse.
My perception [not game] is sharpened for sound, so music is 5%, the rest is max.
In some lokas, a disastrous static noise occurs, it is very pressing on the ears. Is it due to the environment (situation, high-voltage wires, generators, synths, something else, I don’t know what) or to look in the direction of iron / connectors?
Thanks to.
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
RicoChico 25.11.21

Is there anything like that in Skyrim? I had extraneous noises in the game until I bought a sound card.

A
AnatolyKest 25.11.21

Counselor
Today the same thing started when talking, pip-boy or machine, the noise disappears for a couple of minutes, then again. Neither saving silently nor restarting has helped yet. Play without a sound.

C
Counsellor 25.11.21

Maybe not hardware, but software - skype, etc., which monitor sound?
The question is that in some locks, not everywhere and not always.
I don't know about Skyrim.

_
_nick69_ 25.11.21

I know there are noises from generators, rivers, trees, but that just like that - there was no such thing.

A
AnatolyKest 25.11.21

In general, I found a save where there was no noise yet, you see the game at some point bugged by attaching sounds from the Sogas-Ironworks factory, and thought that I was still there, while everything was fine.

B
Barsagar 25.11.21

There is noise, but you cannot determine where it is coming from? Haven't you tried to search for zooming in and out? If on some locks, and on the same, then this is the environment.

C
Counsellor 25.11.21

Barsagar
- pier Egret Tours
- Jamaica Plain
On this line in the area of ​​large objects that are locations, there are 6-8 of them. I walked around, twisted my head, there are many objects on suspicion, but there is no system.

B
Barsagar 25.11.21

I need to run through those places, listen) I'll do it in the evening)

B
Barsagar 25.11.21

The Counselor
Spun around Egret Tours, and found a very unpleasant sound. It seems that I have heard before, but apparently with music it is perceived differently. By the meaning, I understand that this is a kind of chirping of crickets ... it is not constant, sometimes interrupted. The sound is such ... piercing chtol ... and without music it just presses on the brain. Distantly resembles electricity. Maybe you meant it?

C
Counsellor 25.11.21

Barsagar
Approximately, yes. Static noise, such as high voltage wires, only its frequency changes, which weighs on the ears. Tours has power lines, but in jamayk and lokas on this line the same garbage.
In a stalker, it was psycho-generators or something.

R
RicoChico 25.11.21

Mystery and UFOs in Fallout 4.

C
Counsellor 25.11.21

RicoChiko
Mystica stupidly disappears if you listen to it yourself. There is a logical explanation to everything, at least from the category "from here and to the south we will add such a noise, let the myths breed themselves"
Barsagar
Thank you, I realized that this is not my hardware.