3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killa211 25.11.21 12:04 am

Macros and hotkeys for replenishing armor and health in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

How do I make macros for the Logitech G502 mouse to put on armor and eat? Is it possible? I entered a sequence of buttons in the editor, but it does not work.
17 Comments
Sort by:
_
_DooM_ 25.11.21

So you did something wrong.

c
cripples 25.11.21

killa211
You can download ready-made macros, climb the sites you will find something, And in fact, macros are cheats, they are needed to play in shooters

o
otsns 25.11.21

You need to set "storage of settings in computer memory"
then select the button and press "Compound macro"
Right-click on the empty window -> "Insert mouse event"
And you will be happy.

k
killa211 25.11.21

Otisonus, nothing comes of it. Insert an event for the mouse and there is a left button, right, middle, wheel, additional with sub-items up, down, click. What does it mean? I did not find anything good on the Internet.

_
_DooM_ 25.11.21

killa211 have
you ever written macros?
Maybe you have several profiles and the macro is loaded into the currently inactive profile?

k
killa211 25.11.21

_DooM_, if I wrote macros and knew how to do it, I would not ask. Never used them. I have several profiles for different games running from a computer, not from mouse memory, which are tied to exe files. When the game starts, the profile is automatically launched, the buttons are all reassigned, I select additional. profile button for GTA and edit it. And I don't understand how to make it work.
What should be the sequence of buttons for an armor, for example?

T
TheMonstaBoy 25.11.21

Please write a macro for food. Only write for 3 product (Most of all restores HP).

_
_DooM_ 25.11.21

killa211
Try to load the macro into the mouse. And the sequence of buttons, look in the game myself, I don't remember. I wrote macros only for x7, but I think they work roughly the same everywhere.

k
killa211 25.11.21

_DooM_, this does not fit, change chtoli every time. If anyone has a similar macro on Logitech, unsubscribe.

l
lyaga11 25.11.21

and on Razer

P
Prince_Saint 25.11.21

Is there a universal program for registering macros for a multi-button mouse? for example a4tech mouse

M
Mehabr 25.11.21

On robberies, sometimes you need to quickly put on a new body armor, but go into the menu - items - body armor - heavy body armor, for a very long time, is it possible to assign this to a button? Any mod, or a macro for additional mouse buttons?

S
Siberian Federal 25.11.21

Mehabr
no matter how

m
mooseyaka 25.11.21

google "GTA V Useful Macros v4.21" and deal with it.

d
dimon-alfa 25.11.21

I would also make a key binding (1,2,3, ... 0) to select the desired weapon in order to quickly select a barrel in a car or a game, otherwise while you choose you will be blown up / shot / shot down or something else

O
OlegFо 25.11.21

Look here - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=502212548
Set myself AutoHotKey. Food, armor and a call to the car work out clearly.

_
_DooM_ 25.11.21

Vyacheslav Butusov
Yes, the problem is the latency, it should be at least 36 ms.