3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry0205 25.11.21 12:04 am

Game Achievements (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone! Tell us if anyone knows in which menu or submenu you can view the achievements earned by the Herald. Many guides describe how to earn these very achievements. And where to view them, how much has already been earned. PC version, the latest patch from GOG (I don't remember exactly 1.11, it seems) with the addition of "Hearts of Stone"
11 Comments
Sort by:
J
JOKERIVAN 25.11.21

Dmitry0205
Only in incentive, but there are no gog versions of them
If I'm wrong, correct, but I'm right

D
Dmitry0205 25.11.21

Thanks for the information. I will not correct, and indeed I cannot, for I did not even know such details. Thanks.

d
digital_summer 25.11.21

There are achievements in gogh http://www.gog.com/mix/games_with_galaxy_achievements

G
Gutsz 25.11.21

Dmitry0205
In the "GOG" application on the main game on the right, achievements should be displayed

d
dubfear 25.11.21

steam-100% killed a lot of time collecting them

D
Dmitry0205 25.11.21

Gutsz
nemnogo ne ponial. iskat cvoi dostizenia neobxodimo v igre ili v provile GOG?

A
ARONDIT 25.11.21

There is

D
Dmitry0205 25.11.21

ARONDIT
teper vce stalo na svoi mesta, mozaika slozilac,)))) ne smogy ja posmotret svoi dostizenia, v GOG ja zaregestrirovan, no igry to ja tam ne pokypal, prosto skatal obnovlenie GOG s failobmennika. vsem spasibo. ili ja opiat oshibaus'?

A
ARONDIT 25.11.21

To watch the achievements, you must enter the key from the box of the purchased game in GOG Galaxy

D
Dmitry0205 25.11.21

ARONDIT
ok. no xattab delaet klassnue repaki besplatno. ladno prozivem bez dostizenij. spokoinoi booked

S
Stribogg 25.11.21

Hmm .. The guy uses the repack, but he also wants to get achievements (those same achievements)))))