3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor-Knight 25.11.21 12:04 am

Don't drop your power armor! (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone!
I decided to write because can someone come in handy!
I put on the 60d power armor, pumped it before that. And he drove to save Potagonka from the attack.
I come there, a bunch of super mutants with miniguns and other happiness, I clean up everyone. All OK.
Well, I think I'll get out of the armor to collect loot faster.
I get out of the armor, while collecting loot, I look and there is no armor! It turns out that a battle began, a
caravan was passing by, and one of the defenders took and climbed into my armor fighting off,
fought off the attack, raised a flamethrower and walked as if nothing had happened, in my armor and with a flamethrower.
I had to fill it up, because he no longer knows how to get out of the armor!
After I flunked, my partner was unhappy with it! Not considering that the armor was stolen)
So just like that) the game is the game! And you can't take off the power armor frame ((
What I liked so much is that when I knocked super mutants with miniguns, the
ghouls from Potagonka calmly picked them up and fought back well!
In general, guys, don't leave your armor unattended! Better put it on your partner!
Maybe someone will come in handy !)
19 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 25.11.21

yes, it seems to have been known for a long time

A
Arthur Gerasimov 25.11.21

Thanks for the advice. but did I try to steal the battery?

k
kif-klim 25.11.21

Igor-Knight
Or he could just steal the power block, and he would not kill anyone, and his partner was satisfied!

W
Wanted199514 25.11.21

It was the same with me, and when I pressed the "talk" button, the GG automatically asks the supplier to remove the power armor.

V
Verzor 25.11.21

Actually, there are no problems. You come up, press "speak" and he will automatically climb out of the armor. If it doesn't, it's a bug.

PS Moreover, when they attack, they will wear it anyway, even from the rack!

L
LeXXInc 25.11.21

When you go out, take out the power block, if there is a chance that someone can climb

K
Kalmah13 25.11.21

A couple of times I got out of the silovukha normally, but once - barter turns on. From then on, I began to take out the batteries.

T
Topol45 25.11.21

When you leave the car on the street, will you also leave the keys in the ignition?

_
_nick69_ 25.11.21

And one more thing: you can steal a nuclear block from an enemy in power armor (of course, when he does not see), and if he does not notice and does not aggro, he will come out.

I
Igor-Knight 25.11.21

hijacked armor is not a partner) but a simple NPC is one of those that the brahmins are guarding, a caravan. I didn’t think to pull out the charge), probably because I didn’t pump the theft.

p
punck 25.11.21

5 armored vehicles 45x and 1 with parts x-01, he threw everything on the roof with a fence, took out the nuclear blocks, returned in xs days with parts of other armor, there was no x-01, and in 45x the nuclear blocks were inserted.

and on the wiki it is highlighted in bold.

Notes:
Don't leave power armor anywhere, even in settlements! The owner of his kit passing by can pull out the missing or simply the best elements from it. And if the nuclear block remains in the frame, then the chance that the power armor will be stolen entirely is very high.

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 25.11.21

He stole the fiery blocks of power armor from the brotherhood paladin knights near the Cambridge police station and they got out of the security force. They walk)), and the armor stands aside.

V
Verzor 25.11.21

insel260
You could unload all the armor elements into your inventory and leave only the power frame at the bottom.
PS Dunwich Drillers?)

B
Barsagar 25.11.21

punck Smells
like a symptom of settlement mods. They, too, can "reset" armor to a standard T45, and stuff whole nuclear blocks into an empty one. And pull things out of your boxes.

R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21

Igor-Knight
Power armor and raiders put down. I had a sad experience even before I fenced the Senchuari with a wall, and so you get out of the armor and take the power unit, there are no problems,

S
Skinny_Vamp 25.11.21

If you can't steal a nuclear block from the enemy's armor, you can shoot at this block. The block will fall out and explode, and the adversary will crawl out of the armor. That's how I smoked Dance out of his armor.

m
my93 25.11.21

ahahahha this topic has been discussed since the very release of the game here on the PG, in order to return the armor, you just need to steal the poison. block

p
punck 25.11.21

Barsagar
from boxes does not hide where there are no scavengers.

B
Barsagar 25.11.21

punck
I'm talking about bugs due to mods.