3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
northern alcoholic 25.11.21 12:04 am

What do you think the game will be like? (Shenmue 3)

Today I stumbled across the list of games expected in 2017 and what was my surprise when I saw Shenmue III on the list. However, this is not news, because this was announced half a year ago at E3. The trailer said that there will be 3 stories in 3 different places. I think each locality will be loaded. Although today you can make an open world on one map without loading. In general, I heard that back in the 1990s it was thought that there would be about 12 episodes , I think the author decided to reduce their number by adding several stories in 1 game. Also, it's 2015, not 2001, and it would be a shame not to add ragdoll. I hope it will be high-quality animation, and not ridiculous rag dolls. Well by graph, the previous games were ahead. Maybe this game will be compared with GTA? Most of all, I would like to hope that the developers will not have a desire to cash in,which can ruin the game. Well, and a snapshot of the protagonist for comparison: what do you expect?
1 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yushimitsy 25.11.21

Who knows, it all depends on finances. After the kick, the Sega began to move, and it may decrease its contribution to the game to add up.