3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 25.11.21 12:04 am

Jet engine for armor (Fallout 4)

A tall house without stairs or an equally high overpass. Sometimes you want to get there and see ... what if a bobblehead, a book, what other goodies ...
I don't know if it's worth saving glasses for pumping power armor so that you can screw on a jetpack. Does it fly high? And is it possible, for example, to fly to the third or fourth floor or to the flyover?
I play easy, so there is no special need for armor, so purely for fun ...

In short, save points for a jetpack or, well , go to the bathhouse?
16 Comments
Sort by:
C
Carrera2070 25.11.21

Eh, sorry I can't tell you. I'm TGM)))

G
Gvinpin.93 25.11.21

if only with a mod, eats a certain percentage of OD, it will not be possible to fly high, but if with cheats, then it takes off to the level of the 2nd floor, and so it barely takes off

A
Alllex236 25.11.21

Vanya Rygalov,
the more AP, the more jump, perks, unique power armor (given for BS quests) + mods for od and dexterity + dexterity itself by 10 and you can also raise OD with food and chemistry (cupcakes or omelet from the swamp +100 (not I remember exactly)) all this will increase the duration.

p
predator999 25.11.21

The satchel is generally not very much an improvement and the consumption of the nuclear battery during takeoff also increases. I think the most useful armor upgrade is the built-in stealth combat.

E
EMPs 25.11.21

if with cheats, then fly where you want and how you want
Spoiler (about the second floor is not a fact, it still depends where to take off and where, and you can, after all, land somewhere, and then further), but of course you can't take off from a career)
well, it eats a lot of batteries, dubious business

V
Vanya Rygalov 25.11.21

In short, this fire is bullshit) I (experience. I'll spend my glasses on something else.

Thank you all.

l
lokkie 25.11.21

It is for the knapsack that you need to save up. Actually, this is the only thing that needs to be saved in it, and what needs to be used, because even without power armor it can be played normally, and even without it it is more interesting. First the knapsack, then everything else.
Under the knapsack, a lot of places have been done, starting with Concorde. There are hatches on the roofs, there are holes in the walls on the second floors, there are just boxes on the roofs. Platforms on power transmission line supports. There are many places that can only be reached with a knapsack. Alternatively, you can try to torment yourself with walking on the walls with the help of an urn, but you can't get it everywhere either.
And if you still play fair, then without a knapsack, for research purposes, nothing.

T
Technic82 25.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
If religion does not forbid you to use the console, then "tcl" will help you for such situations ...

_
_nick69_ 25.11.21

In general, bobbleheads, magazines and loot generally do not lie in random places, where you can only get on a jetpack. This is always thought out. If there is something on the overpass, then there will be an elevator nearby or another way to get there without a jetpack and tcl.

I
Inquisitor 25.11.21

_nick69_ I totally
agree. There are no such "significant" places in the game where one would need to get with the help of a knapsack. And for the torso, the most profitable improvement (in my opinion) is stealth or the speed of recovery of AP, they will be useful in the game GARAZDO more often than a knapsack. And the knapsack can only be used for fun, or as Lokkie said, purely for research purposes.

I
Ivanych 25.11.21

_nick69_
Inquisitor

If you set out to collect ALL "Tesla Science" magazines, then the jet pack will come in handy if you haven't completed the "Mass Fusion" quest. And so yes, he is not needed.

V
Verzor 25.11.21

It's all bullshit. You can't reach the third, let alone the fourth. The maximum is to fly over a house or a small river.

_
_nick69_ 25.11.21

By the way, it also helps a lot in moving around the rooftops in the city. One of the few pluses.

N
NemoDog 25.11.21

You can fly much farther if you do not hold the jump button, but often press. And not only further, but also higher. You can fly into almost any building, but this is only one plus, it is convenient to shoot at watts, enemies will not hide

N
NemoDog 25.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva
I have about a hundred batteries, enough to run (sprint), fly on a knapsack, and even shoot from a gatling. I mean, you can buy batteries, they will never run out))

E
EMPs 25.11.21

NemoDog
Yes, I’m not against it and I don’t have anything, but you never know who has any views, I wrote that) so that it would be clear, but they started to minus me right away)
I go with the jet myself and do not complain, but some complain about the lack of everything, which means they can't afford it either. (I'm generally silent about damage to enemies from landing, especially with servos or whatever, and the possibility of norms to shoot from skulls)