3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lyokha-Bro- 25.11.21 12:04 am

What gamepad does the game support? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

the question is in the title
12 Comments
Sort by:
B
Ben121212 25.11.21

Lyokha-Bro-
hvoh van and play station 4
PS: I have 10 wines and both gamepads work and the buttons are displayed correctly.

D
Dim4ik126 25.11.21

chinese dvtech works great

E
Eddward west 25.11.21

Dim4ik126
do not be offended, but almost all Chinese gamepads are rubbish!

D
Dim4ik126 25.11.21

Eddward West is
not offended. I know . but for the sake of pampering in a couple of games, I'm not going to take something better. keyboard + mouse is more convenient in everything (except fighting games)

L
Lyokha-Bro- 25.11.21

what kind of kent, it looks like PS 2, old, okay? Not really

D
Dim4ik126 25.11.21

destroyer 2.0
is INDIVIDUAL. personally, even slashers are not so convenient for me to play on the pad as on the keyboard

W
Wulfdor 25.11.21

I play destroyer 2.0 both on a gamepad and on a keyboard with a mouse, but it was in Batman and the Witcher that I personally found it more convenient to play on a keyboard mouse. Personally, it's convenient for me to play only slashers and fighting games on a gamepad, like Darksiders, MK, DS, and so on.
I speak as not a fan of first-person shooters, both old and new.

E
Eddward west 25.11.21

Dim4ik126
Believe me, after you play on the xbox360 / one gamepad, then you won't touch the keyboard, it would have been inconvenient to play Chinese garbage on it before, especially in shooters, and I told everyone that the gamepad was shit, but after I got it back problems, I could not play while sitting, my friend gave me a wireless gamepad from the xbox360 to play and it was just something how convenient it was, it became much better to play shooters! two years have passed since then and I still play all games with a gamepad!

W
Wulfdor 25.11.21

destroyer 2.0
... despite the fact that neither Batman nor the Witcher has any sense from a mouse at all
LOL what? in Arkham Knight, a fucking shooting gallery on a tank, and in The Witcher 2,3 it is more convenient to navigate in the menu (oh, how I hate poking around in the inventory with a gamepad, who would have known) and control the camera too, if you were a true fan of first-person shooters, I would know how important it is to quickly change the direction of the camera, especially at high complexity. Of course, there is such a feature as fixing the target (in the second Witcher it was, in 3 they do not know - since they did not use it), which solves many problems (another simplification in favor of consoles). It is clear that you can learn how to play on a gamepad even in the most hardy shooter, if a good sense for a gamepad is pinned. Of course, sometimes you just want to sit back in a chair away from the monitor and enjoy the game, and not sit back to back at an uncomfortable table, but still.

D
Dim4ik126 25.11.21

Eddward West
yes I played on your box gamepad at a friend's console, so what? he generally pisses me off. I'm closer to PS. But even on a pad from Sonya, I would not play anything except fighting games

W
Wulfdor 25.11.21

Control the car in Batman? - laughed heartily)))
I wrote about a dull shooting gallery on a typewriter, and not about pokatushki on it. And no, I'm not lol. This is true, by the way.

W
Wulfdor 25.11.21

destroyer 2.0
And how can it be more convenient to play the keyboard-mish in console games sharpened for the pad? I will answer. None.
They are specially made to be played on a gamepad and on a console. Batman may be a console game, but the controls on the keyboard mouse are no worse than on the pad. And the Witcher is more likely then a computer game, which they tried to make on consoles no worse than on a PC, including management.