3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Ghost_Hunt 25.11.21 12:09 am

Warm up percent with a video card when the Internet is on

Today I drew attention to such a detail, when the Internet is on, after 20-30 minutes the computer starts to warm up, as if I turned on the game, but did not turn on anything, the video card was also warming up, I rummaged through the Internet, I didn't really find anything, all the tips went into the program "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware" which I downloaded, ran the program, it seemed normal, rebooted and again such a theme. Moreover, when you turn off the Internet, it keeps the same high temperature, when you reboot, it comes to its senses, but if you turn it on again, it starts, has anyone come across this?
9 Comments
Sort by:
w
wik 25.11.21

hike you hooked a miner. look for the left ekzeshniki who heat the percent. start treatment with Dr.Web CureIt !. further depending on what was discovered.

G
Ghost_Hunt 25.11.21

wik
but does it make sense to completely demolish Windows and install from scratch?

w
wik 25.11.21

if the situation repeats after treatment and overload, this is very likely. I had to roll back from the acronis image.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 25.11.21

Ghost_Hunt
but does it make sense to demolish Windows at all

If there is no desire to use the brain, then you can demolish. Better see the first answer, then remember if you launched this program at least once after the last demolition of Windows.

D
DarthHippy 25.11.21

Download Hitman Pro, then look for the process in the ctfhost.exe manager, through the manager, show the processes of all users, and clean up the registry.

I
Igor Ioganson 25.11.21

Ghost_Hunt
MB of thermal paste both on the process and on the Vidic has stupidly dried up and needs to be replaced? not? + cooler fans grease

G
Ghost_Hunt 25.11.21

Igor Ioganson the
issue has long been resolved, not in the thermal paste of the case, but in the Bitminer

D
Di7Marcus 19.01.22

wik
Thank you, I caught Miner for the first time Updated
in 2022

k
kuniliber 07.02.22

Ghost_Hunt
Need a good antivirus. helped me