3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mishp 25.11.21 12:09 am

Will there be dinosaurs in the game? (Far Cry: Primal)

I want dinosaurs
18 Comments
Sort by:
-
-zotik- 25.11.21

Mishp are
you an idiot? look what is the time interval between dinosaurs and the first person (well, sharks and crocodiles will be, I think you will be content with them)

B
Bard Buttercup 25.11.21

Will not. And they are not needed there. The game is done in a realistic setting and not in a fantastic setting like Blood Dragon. And we all know that people with dino did not coexist

Z
Zakharenko Sergey 25.11.21

Of course not, they died out before humans.

R
Rock8 25.11.21

The person just doesn't know the story well.

P
Paul_SH 25.11.21

The oldest upright primate (not yet quite human) appeared about 7 million years ago. And dinosaurs became extinct about 65 million years ago.
But this does not mean that you cannot "want dinosaurs")) Because this is a game, not a paleontological reconstruction;)
Spoiler

U
Uilenspiegel 25.11.21

Eh. How I missed the normal dinosaur game. In addition to Dino Crisis, I did not find anything worthwhile for myself ((

G
Gloryhammer 25.11.21

Paul_SH
And what does the screen from Ark have to do with it?

P
Paul_SH 25.11.21

xxxOMEGAxxx
For Mishp, he also wanted dinosaurs))

G
Gloryhammer 25.11.21

Paul_SH
I see, but if you wanted to recommend it to him, you should have written the name)

N
NatanieLzZ 25.11.21

maybe the character smokes something and sees the past?

V
Vladislav Rudskoy 25.11.21

Ask Ubisoft.

L
Lyfficun 25.11.21

Only if Ubisoft goes crazy.

V
Vaipen 25.11.21

There will be dinosaurs in the locations "Poppy Field", "Mushroom Glade" and "Canapli Plontation"

V
Vargas0071 25.11.21

I thought then the dinosaurs became extinct)

m
monk70 25.11.21

What are dinosaurs? When humans appeared, dinosaurs had become extinct by that time several tens of millions of years ago.

M
MatiVip 25.11.21

No, dinosaurs definitely shouldn't be there!

B
Babblebitch 25.11.21

Dinosaurs 10k years ago? Dude, apparently the cartoon "ice age" has seen enough))
And why are they in Farkrai at all? There is an arch)

T
Toxa911 25.11.21

and if you think about it, they will create an animus. which will be able to look into the future and it turns out that the protagonist is the ancestor of Brody.