3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Somebody_Soldier 25.11.21 12:09 am

The game has stopped launching (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

when I click on the shortcut, a screen appears with the inscription stalker shadow chernobyl, then the sound of a computer error sounds and a black window opens, so every time I try to enter the game, before the game started normally, people tell me how to solve this problem
24 Comments
Sort by:
d
deleted_page 25.11.21

Have you reinstalled the game? What error is popping up?

S
Somebody_Soldier 25.11.21

I reinstalled the game 10 times, there is no error

D
Denis-901 25.11.21

strange.

S

here I am about the same

D
Denis-901 25.11.21

Most likely the disc is not of high quality.

S

licensed disk, previously worked

E
Erebus Khaosayev 25.11.21

VORON_94
firewood try to update

D
Denis-901 25.11.21

It’s not about the wood, I also had something similar, but there was no sound of error. Shas all ok

-
-Scull- 25.11.21

Everything! Tell the stalker: Farewell!

v
vаtаnabe 25.11.21

Guys, here I have such crap with all parts of stalkers: In short, I install, everything is without errors, everything is clear)) I
go into the game on the screen, the window runs, something in English related to Hz ((it is included in the menu, it is included in the game itself, but there is no picture (((I can set the maximum to 85 Hz, and the stalker asks for 90 Hz (((What to do ????

s
stalker7162534 25.11.21

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

MINIMUM CONFIGURATION:
Microsoft® Windows® XP (Service Pack 2) / Microsoft® Windows® 2000 SP4
Processor type: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 Ghz / AMD XP 2200+
512 MB RAM
10 GB free hard disk space
128 MB DirectX® 8.0 compatible card / nVIDIA® GeForce ™ 5700 / ATI Radeon® 9600
DirectX® 9.0 compatible sound card
Low latency cable or xDSL connection for LAN and / or Internet gaming
Keyboard, mouse

v
vаtаnabe 25.11.21

I have: xp sp3, nVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT, 3.2 Ghz, 2 cores, 4 gig RAM !! I have something connected with the monitor there !!
Can we have any patches or even a thread ??

p
pitch tsap 25.11.21

Che is not clear that he does not ask for ???? 90 Hz and vice versa wrote that you can not run with 90Hz. (such shnyaga of the frequency of your monitor refresh) aims 60Hz and do not worry, you still do not need much
, and if you have a card Ge Force, then set up the video monitor, etc., in the control panel there is an icon there and settings

v
vаtаnabe 25.11.21

It didn't help! Now he writes: "Fourie frequenza 125.8 KHz (and) 173.3Hz !! What to do now? Damn, I have never really played a stalker (I really want to ...

N
Nubi 25.11.21

he does not ask for 90 Hz, but on the contrary writes that it is impossible to start from 90 Hz
------------------------------------- --------------------------
mazaxaka zzzz, think before you write!
-------------------------------------------------- ------------
I also have nVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT, 3.2 Ghz, 2 cores, 4 gig RAM, but the stalker is running fine!

N
Nubi 25.11.21

the stalker is going fine!
----------------------------------------------
Anyone!

p
pitch tsap 25.11.21

Nubi
Well, now think about what you wrote!
I personally wrote that you need to set the frequency to 60 Hz for his monitor, but that your computer config is similar does not matter, since I myself used to play on the GeForce 5600 fx (128 mb) P4 2.8 ghz 512 operative, and no errors when it was not.

vetenabe
Stalker license? if yes, then try to install firewood for video, they are on the disk

W
Wonder | xD 25.11.21

guys, I also have bullshit with a stalker, I bought a license in. 1.0.0.4 and everything, everything, everything was installed in the gamedata folder, then I downloaded how to create my own grouping, then I redid it as they said, I go into the game, while all the rules, I click to load the game, it is loading 10% 30% 40% 60% 90% 100% everything !! throws out of the game and writes O.SH.IB.K.A. !!!! what to do))

p
pitch tsap 25.11.21

First, where does the 1004 license come from?
Secondly, the modding forum is not here

W
Wonder | xD 25.11.21

bought a disc for 1000 tenge.
I know that mod building is not here))
all the same how to play ??
do not want to play like this when everything is the same !! the game has already passed))
I want, as it were, that a new weapon, etc. It was))