3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 25.11.21 12:09 am

Installing pirated DLC for a license (Sid Meier's Civilization 5)

Install pirated DLC for a license? For offline play
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
solomon1212 25.11.21

it's easier to download a repack with all DLCs on torrents and play offline

M
Marquess 25.11.21

solomon1212

yes, but what if you answer on the topic

N
Narkotiki 25.11.21

Marquess
cards yes, global dls no, there is a separate game in fact

N
Narkotiki 25.11.21

Marquess
and cards are not all, there are cards like a scattering of nations, they will not work if you just take and move the cards

s
solomon1212 25.11.21

Narkotiki
well, if you so want to install pirate DLC you will probably be banned so that the risk is not justified

m
mifora 25.11.21

nothing will be banned

M
Marquess 25.11.21

mifora

would be proof to me. And then suddenly

m
mifora 25.11.21

in civ I don’t know, but in skyrim all pirate add-ons are from the moment they were released and everything is fine .... although the poker shoots once a year, steam seems to ban only for online cheating as long as I remember soon and constantly, or for sale account, well, or if the game of the gates themselves ... so when installing pirated DLS you are breaking the law, but someone is unlikely to check, until I personally have not heard about such cases

S
SanKa Games 25.11.21

Marquess
no, no, and again no. Steam verifies the version of the game for your account, i.e. if you bought only a clean version of the game, and in the folder there are already all the add-ons, then he will spit on them from the high bell tower, tk. knows you don't have them. and then at least dance with a tambourine. And he takes the information from your last login online.