3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 25.11.21 12:09 am

New AMD driver error

When you reboot or shutdown, something like this pops up, it's not clear what. Connected with the process of new firewood.
Did anyone come across and how to treat?
ps. HD7850, Windows 10 Pro x64

7 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 25.11.21

If the problem appeared after installing a new version of the drivers, then there are two options: the drivers were not installed as they should; or the developers messed up. Judging by the reviews on the internet, the second option is relevant, so I would advise you to install the previous version of firewood.

I
Igor Ioganson 25.11.21

Achmed the Dead Terrorist
Win 10 Pro x64 last

firewood. There has never been such a mistake. On the amd website, before installing, I read the instructions and with the help of "Display Driver Uninstaller" I deleted the previous firewood of the Vidic, cleaned it with a cleaner a couple of times, rebooted and everything was buzzing, finally I’m not chifir.

PS and I'm also overclocked, the video driver crashed earlier and stopped responding and was restored - with this software this was not the case even once, already buzzing

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 25.11.21

Igor Ioganson
Yes, with the last batka and my error disappeared

7Rain7 25.11.21

There was the same 1 to 1 error. Appeared after increasing frequencies in Overdrive. At boot, again, my overclocking was reset to default. It was not possible to cure in any way, then rolled back to the katalyst. And yes, there is no such a jamb in the new batka.

S
Spartacus1971 25.11.21

I have exactly the same plate pops up periodically, and could not solve it.

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 25.11.21

Spartacus1971 Put the
latest beta version from offsite and disappear

S
Spartacus1971 25.11.21

Which beta version?