3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Atrorx 25.11.21 12:09 am

Trainer 1.0.3.279 (Sid Meier's Civilization 5)

Where can I find the guys?
6 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igyana 25.11.21

This one also works ...... 276 (license) http://www.playground.ru/cheats/sid_meiers_civilization_5_treyner_trainer_8_1_0_3_276_mrantifun-57577/
Launch the game on DX11. you do everything that you usually do, but .... the trainer needs to be used and launched when you create 1 city, on the city screen, use all the functions that you need, exit the city screen and boom everything appears and works.
As a matter of fact, you can find the link here or downloaded from the site of "antifana". While this trainer will plow new ones, there will be no new ones. The game is old, all the rest have long been abandoned by the coaches to cut it for a long time.

A
Atrorx 25.11.21

Thanks, I'll check it now!

A
Atrorx 25.11.21

does not work did everything as you said everything works except for F1 to activate the trainer! help me please ! and the trainer shows that he sees the game!

S
SOVAFilin 25.11.21

Try downloading MegaTrainer eXperience - you need to install a lot of games in it and some functions are paid BUT free functions are enough.
In it, select the game-civilization 5 or civilization and the addon that you have on the right version of the game and press start on it, the game should start (if it does not start, start it yourself) and everything should work.

P
Perfectionist 25.11.21

You google this (Ingame Editor) and rejoice, forget about the trainer, it's a hundred times better!

S
SanKa Games 25.11.21

Perfectionist
is a modification, and he may want to promote a steam version for achievements. And so I agree. Ingame Editor is a good thing, but too cheating. This is already too much.