3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maslovsky99 25.11.21 12:09 am

The ability to use mods from the workshop on the pirate (Sid Meier's Civilization 5)

Thanks for stopping by.

My question is very rare, and most likely only those who have only a "clean" license and a pirated version of Gold Edition have come across it. It consists in the fact that I just can't get my pirate to read the mods downloaded from the workshop. I have already managed to copy the original files to a separate folder, and even interrupt the work of the civic before it encrypts the mods into its special files, but none of this helped me. Alas and ah, but the pirate takes and erases all the downloaded files so reverently (there are 9 GB of them, for the fifth time I'm downloading !!!) at the moment the corresponding section of the menu is opened. I certainly agree that life is pain, but I do not agree that we cannot do anything about it. I trust in your power, modders and users.

Note
For some (especially large) mods in the workshop there are links to the dropbox. Can you tell me how useful TE versions can be?
1 Comments
Sort by:
S
SanKa Games 25.11.21

the whole point is just that you need to check whether your version of the game is suitable for the version required by the mod. And yet, you should first go to the mods section of the steam version, and only then will they appear in the mods folder in "My Documents".