3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cooller13 25.11.21 12:09 am

Steering problems (Colin McRae: DiRT 2)

I faced such a problem when I connect the steering wheel of a Logitech momo, then during the race the car does not accelerate above 2 gears, if you switch to control from the keyboard, the problem does not disappear, but if you turn off the steering wheel, then everything becomes normal. In other steering games, everything is fine. Maybe someone knows how to solve this problem?
35 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lomak1n 25.11.21

steering wheel with gearbox?

G
Ghost 25.11.21

The same steering wheel and there was the same "problem".
The solution turned out to be simple: it is required to set MANUAL gas and brake by pedals in the control settings.
And yes, it was fun on the second :)

K
KRAMER20007 25.11.21

Help guys! Please post the full MOMO RACING setting to make the ride comfortable !!! (including the logitech profiler and steering wheel settings in the game in 2 places) !!! , otherwise you pull the steering wheel to the right and to the left just a little - it barely turns, and if you pull it a little harder, it leaves to the side late and turns the car ((((and so in all simulators, I can’t figure this damn steering wheel, I was upset that I bought this steering wheel (((((((

A
Alex_Charger 25.11.21

here's my settings, everything is playable obedient machine http://pic.rapidshare.ru/1284705, do not feel sorry for the steering wheel very cool at the very same :) if something is 352342667

A
Alex_Charger 25.11.21

http://forums.playground.ru/colin_mcrae_dirt_2/580950/ here look

J
JERRY_077 25.11.21

Can anyone help?
Steering wheel MOMO racing
Generally does not work in the game, and in the settings there is no switching to the steering wheel.
Or shouldn't it be there?

V
VenomSRT 25.11.21

Maybe because of the firewood? You need to update, or something else. As I understand it, the game "does not know" that you have a steering wheel connected.

J
JERRY_077 25.11.21

New firewood on the steering wheel, everything is ok in the shift.
But in this game he doesn't want

V
VenomSRT 25.11.21

Try plugging into a different USB port.

K
KRAMER20007 25.11.21

It should work, update the firewood on the Chipset, or download another version of the game, I have a Repack three with a small GB, and the rusik was installed perfectly, which is buggy for everyone and the steering wheel can be seen, but I can’t set it up so that it’s comfortable to drive, I turned off the force freebie, like It became better, but still I crash into every turn, I’m not catching it, most likely it’s just that the control is just as bad, although it’s even more or less on the keyboard, but that’s not why I bought this steering wheel, so that I could ride on the keyboard ...

l
lexa ... 25.11.21

in the settings there is no switching to the steering wheel

there and there is no switching, just go to the settings and reassign the keys to the steering wheel.

J
JERRY_077 25.11.21

there is no switching, just go to the settings and reassign the keys to the steering wheel.
Thank you very much everything is ok

K
KRAMER20007 25.11.21

I have )

A
Alex_Charger 25.11.21

you smiled, no one has, but you have))

K
KRAMER20007 25.11.21

))), not seriously in the game there is MOMO RACING in the game, as soon as I connected it - the game immediately saw it and did not have to reassign anything

b
boxing512 25.11.21

So when you just reassign to the steering wheel, then the steering wheel acts like a button slightly turned it all the way? how to be

o
orator02 25.11.21

can anyone help? bought a Genius TwinWheel 900FF steering wheel. The driver is ok, calibration, ok in the game, the control has assigned everything to steers and thrusts, but no effects are felt.

o
orator02 25.11.21

why buy a third wheel, but already momo?

A
Alexander Evgenievich 25.11.21

At me Genius sometimes steers to the right, then to the left.

S
SergeyOven 25.11.21

All Logitech wheels in the game work, everything can be configured and the game is cool. And in general the game is not buggy and almost perfectly made. No problems have arisen from the first day of installation. Look for problems in hardware and devices.