3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iluxa91 25.11.21 12:09 am

O ring Good (Diablo 2)

Sur Lo.
16 Comments
Sort by:
s
suckxd 25.11.21

i
iluxa91 25.11.21

suckxd
Mine is better)

Q
QLinkee 25.11.21

What a year!

T
Torum. 25.11.21

Godnotach.

k
kyrt-kyrt. 25.11.21

Xorow Ring, ti was znaew xot odny assky ili BVA BVC. kto dast za nego Ber? esli net s4itai ceny bez AR. ili jdi sly4a9.
na zametky fcr 110ar 39hp 88mp 27lres stoit Lo ohm. za 1 hp nikto 3 Lo ne pereplatit.
samoe realnoe za 4to ti ego prodaw 2Lo. mojno i za 2.5 no pridets9 jdat 'dolgo ..
ps. ea prosto pomagay Nypie v cennikax.
i Otpiwi mne kak prodaw i za skolko, interesno prav ea ili net

y
yok0o 25.11.21

s 20 str on bi i stoil ber: C
dam vex esli 4e)

i
iluxa91 25.11.21

kyrt-kyrt.
Yes, the ring is very good and Videmo is the only one I've seen in such a copy. Yes, I know and Barba who needs it and Asuka.
Thank you for the fact that you have already appreciated everything for me, but I do not agree with your prices, since a person is ready to give me a minimum of sur. I don’t know how you get these prices from which cloud. Nothing personal, but your post didn't help me. And the same one with 20 pages or 15 dex, in my opinion, would be worth more than a berr just somewhere ber sur. There is no such a ring at all and I don’t know if it was like that in the past or the pose of the last season.

The price remains Ber, But I'm willing to bargain. Write in a personal.

D
DuSoN1989 25.11.21

mpak zabral za 1.5

Z
Zhmyshok 25.11.21

My ring record of 4.5 lo this season has not yet been broken:]

k
kyrt-kyrt. 25.11.21

Zhmyshok
well so write the stats

A
Archon guard 25.11.21

kyrt-kyrt.
why do you always want to bargain for something there, you have something of your own in your head besides the hobbyist interest, tired of hearing your attempts and justifications everywhere and everywhere with the fact that the price should be lower because, and therefore, the sellers can decide for themselves how much their shit is, try to be a little a man and not a huckster

Z
Zhmyshok 25.11.21

kyrt-kyrt.
it gives +1 to the ability not to see chicken posts.

k
kyrt-kyrt. 25.11.21

Archon Guard
, firstly, there was no thought to hog, and secondly, this ring is not interesting to me, I am not going to overpay for the AR that I do not need.
If you don't like something, leave the forum ..
Zhmyshok
would still give +2 to the ability to call a garbage truck Ratanixa would give when the slop needs to be removed = D
In general, your record is blah blah usual. in your case yoKo-KO is usual

D
DuSoN1989 25.11.21

che tam stati eto je dober fcr 20 streng 13 dex 80 mp nap zohda vzal

Z
Zhmyshok 25.11.21

kyrt-kyrt.
in vain I sold it, now I see your crows again (((

Z
Zhmyshok 25.11.21

DuSoN1989
86 mp - -