3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
QUlCK 25.11.21 12:09 am

New Game + (Dark Souls)

It turns out to be a hard place New Game +
Due to my absent-mindedness, I forgot to properly examine the lake of ash and because of this I missed the miracle spell (large magic barrier). It is the only one left for the achievement "Master of Miracles". It remains for me to get a piece of red titanite and collect a rare weapon.
8 Comments
Sort by:
_
_TEZ_ 25.11.21

Blackye
In different ways ... someone at 200 lvl, someone 250, it all depends on you.

Q
QUlCK 25.11.21

_TEZ_
110 or a little more will do for a start?

_
_TEZ_ 25.11.21

Blackye
Enemies seem to adjust to your level.
You better run, look for rare things, look at the wiki for all sorts of cool things, go through the addition if not passed.
Well, so you can switch to ng +.

A
Asmoon 25.11.21

Blackye
More than, on 85m the first time I crossed the norms. On the first plus, the difficulty does not increase very much

Q
QUlCK 25.11.21

_TEZ_
I haven't finished the game yet. I still have to kill Naked Sith, Chaos Lodge and Nito and Gwynne. I play through the game to get all the achievements. If medals of light can be planted on chaos beetles, then signs of retribution are already a problem. You need to earn 9 more characters to get a buff for weapons

6yko 25.11.21

Blackye
To get all the achievements you need to pass NG ++ to Anor Londo, because There are three things to be done out of Seth's soul. For these passage of medals of light, you can collect summoning Soler and just find it in Anor Londo (3 pcs.). Marks of Vengeance can be farmed in the Painted World of Ariamis on Demon Ravens.

l
loliwe100500 25.11.21

I, together with a friend, passed each other's boss, they beat each other, as a result, we switched to new game + about 200lvl

Q
QUlCK 25.11.21

6yko
I knew it. But thanks anyway!