3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joyrearktovets 25.11.21 12:09 am

Help with installation, activation of StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void from disc (StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void)

I bought the Jewel disc StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void in Mvideo inserted the disc but the add-on did not appear in the game instead, it was suggested to buy the add-on. Then I tried to activate the code from the disk for the battlenet, but it does not work, although I entered everything correctly.
7 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 25.11.21

1. option. the worst. look at the packaging, the code could have been stupidly stolen in the store. Option 2. you enter or activate it incorrectly.
but if you entered correctly and writes that it is invalid, write to technical support

i
imperator2112 25.11.21

Usually the disc should be sealed with a film, if there was no film, then it was stuck

z
zagruzon 25.11.21

imperator2112 the
film can be pulled with a clear conscience if there is equipment

A
Apokalipsis113 25.11.21

Go to the Blizzard off site in your personal account and use the key to the disc with the game there - it will bind to the battery, and then put it from the disc or from the net through the Battle.net client application. If the code is not accepted, write in the same place from your account to Blizzard support. On a peg, no one can help with that.

J
Joyrearktovets 25.11.21

Now I have a new problem (This code was purchased for a specific region and can only be used in-game for that region. You can, if you wish, purchase a key that is suitable for any region from the Battle.net store.)

i
imperator2112 25.11.21

zagruzon is
also true

i
imperator2112 25.11.21

Joyrearktovets
in the Battle.net client has the ability to select a region, try changing