3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demothen 25.11.21 12:16 am

Social Club Error: Server Error While Viewing Player Profile (Grand Theft Auto 5)

For 3 days, when I try to view a player's profile through a social club, I get a server error. So everyone?

17 Comments
Sort by:
R
RusWolf31 25.11.21

Me and 5 friends are the same ...

S
Siberian Federal 25.11.21

I have the same.

d
dima_answer 25.11.21

the same trouble

T
The dmitry disaire 25.11.21

Yes, I noticed yesterday.

M
Man01 25.11.21

We are waiting for it to be fixed, the very crap itself.

v
vatsonification 25.11.21

I also can't view player information in the case lobby. There is no button "view information about players". I guess these are related problems

S
Salvador gunzerker 25.11.21

I have the same.
Hi demothen :)
PS: royce585

M
Marionetco 25.11.21

same!

n
nat.mih 25.11.21

Yesterday morning it was ok, but in the evening it was the same. Maybe this is due to the upcoming update? December 15 update!

n
nonakukifu 25.11.21

the same thing, I noticed a couple of days ago, I have a suspicion that this is due to cheaters who crash the game, I think this error would not have appeared just from scratch ..

v
vatsonification 25.11.21

Has anyone solved the problem? And that is already pretty tired. The site itself is also barely breathing: http://ru.socialclub.rockstargames.com/

n
nat.mih 25.11.21

vatsonification
Sense of twitching ? The problem is on Rockstar's side, and they will solve it. You just have to wait. There are often problems before the upgrade. Just before leaving, problems with logging into online can begin.

v
vatsonification 25.11.21

nat.mih
For some reason, when switching to English, the site works fine

n
nat.mih 25.11.21

vatsonification
News appears on the Russian page later. They even have a Russian-language server status page with a delay.

D
Du Rango 25.11.21

Well at least your own profile is visible =) And then they had it so that their profile was not loaded at all.

G
GDFrost1.4 25.11.21

nat.mih
The problem is on Rockstar's side, and they will solve it. You just have to wait.
"Indeed," they will decide. For 2 years now I have been waiting for them to remove GFWL from GTA IV and nifiga, everything goes to the development of the GTA ... I do not mind, absolutely. But why don't they care about the old parts? Let's remember the update for GTA: SA - oh yeah ... bad example.

And here's another thing, although they make quality games, they should listen to the fans of the series. Already the forums in Steam sag from the number of calls, and those. support is silent. Maybe it's time to take care of your creations ?!

n
nat.mih 25.11.21

GDFrost1.4
If online were paid, then Rockstar could not ignore the complaints. Apparently that's why they chose the policy of "free online" so that there was nothing to ask of them. Like - “What do you want? It's free! We will do what we can / want and when we can / want. "
With this, they legally protected themselves from the claims of the players.