3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kiba_rulit 25.11.21 12:16 am

VANS is not removed (Fallout 4)

Good day everyone!
Tell me how you can remove the VANS perk? rollback to an early save will not work. through the console player.removeperk 000207d1 for some reason it does not work only on this perk ... the rest can be added and removed by id.
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kristina95 25.11.21

here on the site there is a mod for switching perks, it can help.

K
Kiba_rulit 25.11.21

Kristina95
Thank you very much! Even I did not think of it myself) I have already found it, I'll try!

K
Kiba_rulit 25.11.21

nope))) all are reset but it is not! and the program does not take into account dolls (

I
Inquisitor 25.11.21

Kiba_rulit
It happens, and in the third foul there was the "Animal Friend" perk, if you take it, and then delete the animals through the console, they behave the same way as if this perk was there, and no of and no patches helped, forget it .. he absolutely does not interfere ..
By the way, yes, along the way, I just found another bug, the second level of the "Massive fire" perk does not work, the first plows and the third, and the second does not add 15%, only 10, as after the first rank. ...

_
_nick69_ 25.11.21

And how does he bother you?

K
Kiba_rulit 25.11.21

_nick69_
This foolishness slows down VATS when it detects traps and combat - while it figured out where to draw the green line, plus accidentally pumped in and something distracted, and when I saw it was too late to start up, I basically don't play with cheats for complete pleasure from the game! and just distributes)))

H
Hirok 25.11.21

If I'm not mistaken, then to turn on VANS you need to hold down the key responsible for VATS. And to detect mines, a single press is enough.