3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nixxxxon 12.11.19 03:46 am

Config for very low PC (Far Cry 5)

Hi all. Help to find a config for low PC, or anyone know what settings to change to increase FPS? With Far Cry:Primal for the next forum, helped me a lot with this question....
And most importantly, how to fully disable shadows via config? In my opinion it is once at least half will solve my problem.
34 Comments
Sort by:
G
Godulon 12.11.19

write at least your PC

n
nixxxxon 12.11.19

ScariN
Oh, I forgot to write my PC: i5-3570k, 8Gb RAM, Winchester normal 2 TB is integrated video (what is actually the problem) Intel hd graphics 4000.
Far cry 3 - fly is just awesome on high settings.
Part 4 - not test, but judging by YOutube where approximately similar har-Ki computer, iggrot if you can paszamant config.
Far Cry: Primal - brakes are terrible, the fps is very low, but something was almost gone, blamed such terrible fps on the optimization specifically this part of the game that many say...
Something tells me that I can more or less comfortably play Far Cry 5 and I need the shadows to completely clean, probably using this option if I am not mistaken: ShowShadow=1 which is probably 0 need to change... the whole thing is edited in the file/config on my Windiws 7 at C:\Users\computer name or user\Documents\My Games\Far Cry 5\gamerprofile.xml
In General, I drove to deal, maybe he will solve the problem, but who has infa useful for powerful this optimization FPS or link to config for such PC like a laptop, with integrated video, I will be very grateful!!!

O
OkGo 12.11.19

The config will not help.
Well, did not make it to 30 fps on Intel hd graphics 4000.
To play with less FPS - pleasure do not receive.

n
nixxxxon 12.11.19

OkGo
I close and do not need 30 fps, I think a little and realize that on my video it's unreal... ))) I have at least 12-15 ))). 20 - this for me is just gorgeous, very playable, that was me, once upon a time was the first Quake on the ancient laptop with 5-8 fps, so I tempered )))
Damn they just put everything on minimum, vlacil performance test and stupidly threw away and turned the game, ehhh...

S
SadMortuus 12.11.19

The description of the video from KingDm There is a patch for low PC

n
nixxxxon 12.11.19

.ZeroON.
ATP you huge, but Google does not swing, perhaps the workload on the downloads and the second link downloaded a broken file which does not Rosaryville, osijecko, so damn :(

n
nixxxxon 12.11.19

I don't understand what the hell pardon the expression, my Vram game determined in the 256 Mb in the settings? There like about 2 gig should show (cut from RAM)
SchA will climb into the BIOS we can put there is Nada from 256 to a larger value, the real game only starts to run then vorachivaetsya and says display driver stopped responding and has recovered

n
nixxxxon 12.11.19

In, put in the BIOS 1 GB of Vram allocation (max that can be put there) and the game now shows as 256 MB and 1 GB. Only did not help, swerves again display driver stopped responding and has recovered

n
nixxxxon 12.11.19

Nothing helps, and constantly vorachivaetsya video driver blah.. blah.. blah.. was restored . Help who than can pliz I've seen the VIDOS on Youtube, so there's a built-in Intel hd 4000 play, though, and with the brakes!
Better yet, let's give the wallet, will throw me at least a GTX 650Ti 2Gb, every little bit helps even 50 rubles each, I promise You to record VIDOS how pleased I am to her (if I estessno) and father-in-law playing it )))).
Okay, not joking, seriously damn this could be, who knows, well have to start with the brakes after all, emae To screennum video fire wood put new max performance everywhere.
Even if the brakes are terrible Primal is this damn sure needs to go...
In the config of the game already and Off set, and there is still Ambient light reduced...

G
Godulon 12.11.19

nixxxxon
the PERC you have is the same as me but without the index K, and apparently you have no possibility to buy normal vidyahu at least level gtx 750ti or 970

S
SadMortuus 12.11.19

nixxxxon
Weird. For myself downloaded all OK now downloaded all right. Filled on Yandex disk https://yadi.sk/d/c7HQ-0Ah3UeXpF

d
deleted user azaza 12.11.19

ScariN wrote:
at least the level of the gtx 750ti or 970
970 this is not the least.

G
Godulon 12.11.19

vzhuh vzhuh
I example I now do not know what is the budget

n
nixxxxon 12.11.19

.ZeroON.
Downloaded under your link, do not unpack, writes the Archive is corrupt or has unknown format. WinRAR is like I have all OK, I don't know what the hell damn... if not it is difficult to fill without backing up just the file gamerprofile.xml pour, as I understand it in the archive

S
SadMortuus 12.11.19

nixxxxon Here https://yadi.sk/d/LnjQbcvL3Uepce

n
nixxxxon 12.11.19

.ZeroON.
ATP much, I will try maybe this will help...
Did not help )

A
Anton Kiryushin 12.11.19

also the problem is brake lag better be a patch released from the joists or even extreme injector

o
oslankoff 12.11.19

The exact same problem, the game is loaded, press new game loading where the father is, in the end, throws on the desktop and writes the video driver not responding. Far Cry 4, primal, pulling at medium with fps ~30. 5 not run(

A
Alex_TAV7 12.11.19

On my Win7 there was a lag of Claudia and mouse, helped clean installation of Win10 - really everything flew. Clean install of Win7 did not solve the problem.

n
nixxxxon 12.11.19

oslankoff
I thought only at me such, the crown is gaining relevance...