3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vftor 25.11.21 12:16 am

Companions are not immortal (Fallout 4)

It seems that the developers write that the satellites are immortal, but he took Kate into the satellites and she dies in difficult skirmishes. I don't want to throw it. What can you do to make her immortal?
13 Comments
Sort by:
v
vftor 25.11.21

sozhah
Whom falls. Dead body. But I'll try the code now.

v
vftor 25.11.21

sozhah
This animation does not work. Lies a corpse.

v
vftor 25.11.21

sozhah
And this revival doesn't work. I remember that back in Skyrim "ressurect" didn't work.
And what should "setessential 1" be entered every time before a fight?

v
vftor 25.11.21

Zubex_XXX
What are you doing ! I stand in front.

v
vftor 25.11.21

sozhah
"resurrect" revived it, but now all the weapons in her inventory (standing with a bat) have disappeared, and "exchange" does not appear in the dialogs.
How do you make her immortal?

v
vftor 25.11.21

sozhah
Okay. Now I will start this location from the beginning and immediately enter "setessential 1"

i
iFlower 25.11.21

vftor
It became interesting, I decided to try to kill my partner myself. He took the "fat man" and let's shoot at Strongman. I fell on my knee from the first shot, I fired on it further, there is no effect. I thought he was a super mutant, maybe he wouldn't take his nuclear weapon.
With already more than half of the partners running across, no one died (and the Deacon himself wanted to kill).

v
vftor 25.11.21

sozhah
Something is wrong. The console says that there is no such code.

v
vftor 25.11.21

Or maybe the satellites are dying due to the fact that in Fallout.ini I entered a code for the death of anyone?
[GamePlay]
bEssentialTakeNoDamage = 0

v
vftor 25.11.21

sozhah
Duck that, exactly from this.

A
Anton Rozovik 25.11.21

iFlower
And he dies too) Here he even created a topic about it. In general, he took Nick as a partner, and he was sent to the base (island), which means that he played for a while and decided to go through the Underground, I cut to them, and they were hostile. I thought for a long time what to attack and decided to rise to the Deacon ... Guess where I got to?) In the sea between the island and the mainland. And this body is dangling almost at the bottom, lifeless, and around the corpses of three raiders and radiation figs. In short, the rollback of saving for a week. I play further)

i
iFlower 25.11.21

I don’t know what "The Island" is yet, but I will assume that he went there on foot under water. No?
Maybe this is a bug? Nobody died in my place, because if he kneeled, they stop attacking him. By default, I think it seems like NPCs don't die.

v
vftor 25.11.21

That's it, I solved the problem. It turned out because of the code "to the death of anyone." I always play without partners and with complete freedom of action (directly without quests), but then I took a companion and it turned out that the code "to the death of anyone" does not roll.