3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Ctrl. Alt. Delete. 12.11.19 03:46 am

Impressions of the game (Europa Universalis 4)

For the simple reason of the death of the last themes of the new Europe to create this standard and already familiar to all the name of the thread.

Debate, argue, etc.

hopefully, after localization the audience of the game in Russia will expand a little...
12 Comments
Sort by:
L
L4wl13t 12.11.19

Shit game it is impossible to capture the whole country, it is impossible to append a lot of provinces and eradicate the nation, you can't sell the province, even for free another country kick Zionism give for free and they refuse, relations with allies deteriorate because of the connection they enemy provinces, just out of the Alliance although the idea should be happy buildings to build at all is impossible for some reason, probably because Downey made the game.

b
barbarian 12.11.19

Judging by the number of posts, most people have no experience ( compared to total war where tens of thousands of them). Unfortunately (from Europe 2) I was not able to enter it). Recently been trying to learn hearts of iron 3, a whole day reading the manual, then interest somehow faded. Crusaiders 2 - a very interesting game, but its micromanagement of family relationships she makes me quickly tired. Sometimes it seems easier to learn calculus. Mass player will traditionally go to the civilization\ total vary. but still try to penetrate again

C
Ctrl. Alt. Delete. 12.11.19

barbarian
Well, total war is easy to learn, entertaining, that the audience far more. But compared to the games of paradox entertainment it's just, there's a bit of provincial powers, is quite simple to conduct politics and war, zero historicity, etc.

And of course none of the total var after several days of play will not get such pleasure from the contemplation of his Empire, you spent through the years of war and decline, grow from a small country =)

4 in Europe, it's all there, only better, prettier and more convenient.

Of 9.4 out of 10.

M
MR_Wilson 12.11.19

Once started , eyes began to flee , how many of the new. In comparison with Europe 3 is a huge step in the development of global strategies. Sorry there is no localization, but a fan community is already doing translation.

N
Nihiliant 12.11.19

I liked the game.

d
dalbaebdibil 12.11.19

The game is wonderful.
However, in comparison with ЕУ3, playing with all these innovations is perceived slightly differently.
Glad that the system of magistrates had replaced the 3 types of points for in the 3rd was awful tedious to wait until the next magistrate, to build houses or other things; Glad I removed the setting of national provinces, because to wait for 50 years - not very nice; New development system I like, too, as well as the opportunity to develop Africans or Indians, including the Navy. (Because in the 3rd part, to build ships was impossible.)
Of the minuses of the entire system - too strange these points are spent. Often it is unclear what is best to do is to spend points on construction or technology development; spend points on national ideas, or again on technology. The war in this respect, too, a slightly strange look. If improperly used diplomacy points, they are constantly will not be enough to capture the provinces or other requirements. You need a sensitive balance between all of these costs, I believe. Although, maybe I'm just not used to it.

c
cmath 12.11.19

hmm opinions little sucks will not take the game or something

f
febll 12.11.19

The game during the summer sale, be sure to take all DLS.

A
Alessanro 12.11.19

I'll be honest. Used to play Total war. Considered it the best global strategy, but a few weeks ago I watched a video review of the best strategies last year and came upon the Europa Universalis 4. Initially, really had difficulties in understanding the subtleties of control (like all strategies). But it only added to the intrigue for the future. Now I was convinced that I had found what I was looking for.
Indeed, as he said Ctrl. Alt. Delete.,Total war is a spectacular game, but based on the principle of saw, entered, won and stands out with undeniable stupidity of the AI.
Europa Universalis 4 provides the ability to manage more realistic. There is a sense of tension and responsibility for the preservation of his power, it all depends on the many factors that must be considered before taking any decision. As for me, the lack of entertainment in the game is natural in the strategy genre, so I put a 10 out of 10 for this game-find.

s
stranjer8 12.11.19

Here is a man not very familiar with the games from the Paradox of this type. He played a little in HOI4 and even understand how to play the game. Comes from the game and trying to be trained. But the training gets stuck somewhere in the beginning because of some bug, or an oversight of the developers. In General, no human choice - starts a new game, considering that you will understand without any training (and the man he is not stupid and things like that develops easily). And so begins a new game and before the man unfolds a natural interface hell. It turns out that the game has nothing to do with HOI4. He sees a huge amount of buttons. It is a huge abundance of information, but the design is so inept that all this information is sinking in the interface and merges with it. Man tries to figure out what to do? Where to look first? What to pay attention? The answer is no. Apparently, that would understand how to play this, you need to play it. But how to play it, if you do not understand how to play this? Paradoxically.

S
SHPIKUACALO 12.11.19

dalbaebdibil
che talking about first, let's analyze what you wrote:
1) Ilyas plays this game and then it is disgusting
2) the splendor of what?

b
bolshevichok 19.12.20

Nice game, I have 970 hours of incentive and I haven't even finished my studies yet.