3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Adamantokha 25.11.21 12:16 am

PIRACY is a Brotherhood !!!

Brothers Pirates - in spirit! Write what licensed game you bought the last time and "date time (from memory)". I ask not to breed Demagoguery, only facts .. With respect .. Brother-Pirate! -)))
14 Comments
Sort by:
d
demon33253 25.11.21

never bought games

i
igroman777 25.11.21

I didn’t buy and I’m not going to, pc for this is to play for free

s
sergei_soft 25.11.21

My last strategy game I bought was "Commandos 2: Men of Courage" in the 2000s, since the torrent came out, the game developers haven't received a dime from me.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.11.21

pedmak 3, I remember exactly that I bought the disc after a couple of weeks from the release of the
assassis outcast, so the disc after some time from the calendar release, it
seems that this is the last thing I fumbled on the discs. the rest seemed to work out earlier.
in the figure I recently bought a rizyn 3 at a sale. and the devil pulled me to buy this game. a thousand cuttlefish!

D
Dmitry Alexandrovich 25.11.21

the witcher 3, from the moment the games went up, he stopped buying, he really bought a couple of add-ons.

A
Adamantokha 25.11.21

I personally Bought Risen 3 - the latest! Before that, I bought licenses whenever possible! It's not about the family's money, it's about the quality of the products ... (who put the minuses - to burn, that they are not Pirates !!! -)))

P
PauLMaVeRiCK 25.11.21

Back in 2005 I bought Silent Storm. Since then, he has not invested a single ruble in the game industry.

S
Setesh 25.11.21

July this year - Batman: AK

A
Adamantokha 25.11.21

Thank you all, Friends! For honesty and openness ... (and let ... minus players get cold feet) -)))

C
Chukchi in the tent 25.11.21

At the entrance to Anchranoks in GOG, to stop thinking about how to install a license-disk without a floppy drive. In September, I had to buy the Talos Principle, when I stopped waiting for the souvenir box to be released and got tired of getting stuck in the elevator. Before that, somewhere in the summer, on the occasion, I bought Arcanum in a box ... But here Fallout 4 honestly spiraled, immediately from Australia, as soon as they started playing it there!
Short take it - I'm a hipster pirate.

A
Adamantokha 25.11.21

Chukchi in the tent
Setesh
PauLMaVeRiCK
Dmitry Alexandrovich
MunchkiN 616
sergei_soft
igroman777
demon33253
Thank you all, Friends! For honesty and openness ... (and let ... minus players get cold feet) -)))

7Rain7 25.11.21

The Witcher 3 bought a week after the release. On January 1, 2015, I bought The Crew with all season passes and all pribludes. I regretted about The Crew, about The Witcher 3 not.

M
Melshlemming 25.11.21

Bought Hotline Miami at a discount last month

Q
Qoold 25.11.21

Lul. I bought a brute acc (bf4 ​​prem) a week ago for 50 rubles.