3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rampertumskin 25.11.21 12:16 am

Do not take the quest, Horse racing daredevils. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The last race on the island, I come to the mark where to talk to the NPC, but this woman does not speak to me and does not even weigh an "E" on the edges of the road, fans and a horse on the road ...

here is a screen, here is this woman.

also has a similar garbage 1 quest to Skelege oak have a bee farm in Novigrad, there are icons on the map lit what quests you can take a walk over to the NPC and they do not speak to me, but at least you can talk to press but to the dialog menu is not throws ...

Th for bullshit, who had that?
22 Comments
Sort by:
z
zzz111zzz 25.11.21

Rampertumskin
Sit on a horse and press e on its tip We
can help

R
Ryogi Shiki 25.11.21

meditate next to her for a couple of hours

A
Angelica04 25.11.21

I only had a bug with a druid that had a quest icon and he didn’t want to communicate.

R
Rampertumskin 25.11.21

Angelica04
and I have a west from a druid and from a woman near Navigrad who with children ...

does not help, he meditated and he does not speak from a horse

B
BrianCurtis 25.11.21

Rampertumskin
At the expense of racing, I have the same situation. Once I was able to talk to her, she said something like: "Do you think my name is Snake because I like to talk? Disappear, stray!", And stands with the eternal Facepalm. I meditated until all 4 moments of the day, everything that changed, only the number of fans around.

R
Rampertumskin 25.11.21

BrianCurtis
THIS IS THE SAME SITUATION for the first time the couple blurted out and that's it!

W
Warface ArcheAge 25.11.21

same

d
djjack 25.11.21

Angelica04
yes, after the passage, I also had one badge hanging from a nameless druid not far from the oak tree (

D
Dron_Ur 25.11.21

The same nonsense at 1.06. Another impassable quest (((enrage these jambs already.

A
Askha Jamileva 25.11.21

If you made a square with the resurrection of Coward and ditched the grove of druids, then it will be so (NPCs are wildly upset and left to kill themselves about this, hell knows where. Now the same problem, the first time I went through full square and side tasks before completing the square tasks. Everything was fine. I drove to Olena's grove 2 times, I was just planning to ride the races on the way back, nip stood ... resurrected from Ian Skäll and the square is gone, which is a shame so much has changed, I opened all the saves that the saves have long been erased, there are no manual ones either, I suspect so and will hang out until the end of the century)

T
Temporum 25.11.21

Rampertumskin
BrianCurtis
At the expense of the races, you need to approach not the participants of the races (Astrid the Snake in this case), but the organizer of the event, this is such an NPC with a piece of paper, as in fist fights) Perhaps this NPC is absent at a certain time of the day.

s
sakond 25.11.21

Same problem!
There is no NPC with a piece of paper at all, I tried to wait, restart the game, move to another location and back, but he still isn't there. Moreover, as I understood this bug for a long time, back in patch 1.04 they talked about this problem. It's a shame very much.
Ps as I understand it, this NPC disappeared from me after ordering a naker, which I took in the same village. Rebooted before completing this order and the NPC giving the races stood still.

T
Temporum 25.11.21

sakond
What kind of quest? If the races "To the Glory of the Goddess", then they have to go through others: Ferlund, Firsdal and Kaer Trolde, 3 races, and then like the last, the final, where Astrid the Snake is. Maybe this is the problem? Check it out. )

N
Niko71790 25.11.21

Angelica04
Regarding the druid with an exclamation mark - if you do not speak with the herbalists near Novigrad, and come exactly at the moment of the conversation between the master alchemist and this druid to the place where he is sitting, then the icon will disappear, because the script will work and the quest about the alchemist will just begin.

s
sakond 25.11.21

Temporum
No, this is not the problem, since I have already gone through all the races before)
Still, the problem really appears after ordering for Habuman (at least for me)

c
clclcl 25.11.21

no square for races in Novigrad, I searched all the boards, tell me

i
icebear2 25.11.21

clclcl
In the course of the plot, you will find it in my opinion after you go with Triss for a point. On the central square, the herald will register like the races at the Vigelbuds.

c
clclcl 25.11.21

neticebear2
those who, after the races with the general, I don't even have a bookmaker, Vigelbud will be after (

i
icebear2 25.11.21

clclcl
Do not understand what is it after the general? I personally made all the rules, there were no bugs. In Novigrad, first the general went according to the plot, then 3 races of the main vegelbuds, then the cleaver invites you to the last race in Novigrad (unlimited) and all along the Novigrad races. And there is 1 on the quest for the buttercup at the Vigelbuds to help the bottom.

c
clclcl 25.11.21

First, horse racing in Velen, in Novigrad I rode the Nilfs with the general (I won the saddle) and silence. Horse racing is available on the skeliga, but not in Novigrad.