3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KirsanKir 25.11.21 12:20 am

Number of marked locations in the game (Fallout 4)

Rummaged through the forum in search of similar ones and found nothing of the kind. Actually, I propose to share information about who found how many of these locations in the game.
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
KirsanKir 25.11.21

A
Alllex236 25.11.21

KirsanKir
where naryl Old?

p
play-cat 25.11.21

This is more convenient
http://fallout4map.com/

A
Alexandrioan 25.11.21

play-cat
Thank you so much!

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 25.11.21

KirsanKir
KirsanKir
Alllex236
play-cat
Alexandrioan
is not yet reading what eats hidden locations

A
Alexandrioan 25.11.21

___NYUSHA___
Share info if it exists. interest raised

A
AlexeyMC 25.11.21

Like tmm 1 in the console will open everything, but this is a cheat. This team was in f3. But I would not go through it myself, I would not use it. Only after, see what I missed where. By the way, inside the lock will also work, which is not convenient, I am guided by the fog of war where I haven’t been yet.

f
fox453 25.11.21

play-cat
IS NOT IN RUSSIAN?

p
pochtipushkin 25.11.21

KirsanKir

Oh, mother of God! I did not expect such a figure for sure. ... ...
A small map, they said, measuring in steps. ... ...

A
AlexeyMC 25.11.21

pochtipushkin
Yesterday I reached 60 lvl, but still did not get to diamond city .... True, I already cleaned the entire top of the map to Salem, about a third, completed all the quests of shelter 75 and good neighborliness, but that's all. I just do not run past the discovered locations. So there is where to run. Truth is already fed up, I will go part of the plot, and then to clean up ...

Yes, if you just run from end to end, the map is very small, probably half an hour is not needed to change seats diagonally. But if you start climbing everywhere, then it will be for a long time. The main disadvantage is still boring, bright locations and mini quests are not enough. Therefore, I interfere with the plot in order to stretch.

p
play-cat 25.11.21

fox453
Here is a little Russified
http://shazoo.ru/fallout-4-map