3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Statue Of Luck ... 25.11.21 12:20 am

Information and expectations from the game (The Order: 1886)

The game takes place in an alternate universe, 40 years after the Industrial Revolution. That's just in The Order: 1886, technological progress was spurred not by the desire of mankind to new heights, but by the ancient war with a powerful enemy. The game will take place in "Victorian" London in the classic "steampunk" surroundings with shipyards and other evil spirits. The game will be exclusive to the new console from Sony PS4. The release date is planned for 2014.
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Man of darkness 25.11.21

I hope not for a banal jester.

S
SCAR. 25.11.21

So far, the game looks ambiguous for me. It seems interesting ... but somehow it did not catch on. The picture is all gray; the gameplay is more like trying to write down "your Gears of War". The plot and the plot are also somehow strange and incomprehensible (and to be honest, not very interesting, they say: again some order is fighting some monsters).

We need more information and details. Maybe in the future I will change my opinion to a more loyal and positive one, but for now: a dark horse with a completely incomprehensible outcome.

d
darios13 25.11.21

I look forward to the atmosphere corresponding to the Victorian era, since this time is very appealing to me, the plot and a good jester.

_
_SAINTS_ 25.11.21

I'm waiting for it to be released on PC. Yes, I like to dream.

S
Spider 007 25.11.21

Looks very tempting

N
No more drugs 25.11.21

A public demo, I wonder, will it be?

U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 25.11.21

I expect from the game a strong scenario, duration, interesting gameplay, realistic AI, and of course, a cool grafon. Although, I sort of heard that the game doesn't use the full power of the PS4, which is a bit sad in a way. But for all the picture the game is showing now, the eyes go out onto the forehead. I think this is one of the main contenders for the title of "Picture of the Year", not only thanks to the engine, but also largely due to the setting, since it is almost perfect there. I sincerely hope that the game does not come out in the spirit of Gears of War - simple, but beautiful, and we will see one of the most important PS4 exclusives! If you evaluate the game on a 10-point system, the game will come out on the overall impression by about 8 points. Well, this is just guesswork. How it will actually be - we will soon find out)

G
GRoM_74 25.11.21

Is it true that 60fps will be?

S
Sepriany 25.11.21

Will there be a continuation?