3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wiedzmin6891 25.11.21 12:20 am

New items at the beginning of inventory (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone.
Tell me, is there any mod in which the items just picked up (weapons / armor) would be marked in the inventory? It is extremely inconvenient to grab some kind of uber-gun with a five-story name, and then look for it in the inventory among thousands of items. In games, you usually go into the inventory, and those items that have never been highlighted or selected are marked with some kind of square on the side or some other asterisk. It is extremely inconvenient here.
Thanks.
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anton Rozovik 25.11.21

wiedzmin6891
and you store excess (what you don't use) at the base, throw the trash into the workbench, magazines and dolls on stands, weapons, armor, ammunition for sale / analysis. Why carry everything?) The trunks and gear that you use can be renamed on workbenches, and if put at the beginning of the names. or *, then they will always be at the top. Also, in the inventory, you can sort items Z-by default (there is a choice by the sorting parameter, I usually put by level and everything below mine is at the expense (sale / disassembly))

w
wiedzmin6891 25.11.21

Thank you, kind person. About sorting by level, something is not added)

_
_nick69_ 25.11.21

The same shit with holotapes and notes. Collecting all the trash, fucking E and accidentally picking up some holotape or note. And try to find her.

A
Anton Rozovik 25.11.21

_nick69_
holotapes and everything like them from the section can also be dropped into a separate box at your base. If the item is a quest item, the game will not let you throw it away. And so, listened / read - in the box. (It is better to craft the boxes yourself, do not use the default ones in the settlements)

_
_nick69_ 25.11.21

Anton Rozovik
Into the boxes? Holotapes? But they ... I ... need ...

A
Anton Rozovik 25.11.21

_nick69_
Why?) I also need everything, so I built a small base, a room on the 2nd floor, removed the stairs so that they would not climb there and put a bunch of boxes for "everything you need" - in my opinion, this is better than carrying everything with you)

_
_nick69_ 25.11.21

Anton Rozovik
But I always need them. What if you need it on the road?

w
wiedzmin6891 25.11.21

Anton Rozovik
This is all true what you indicated. But so you have to return to the base every time (go where the boxes are stored there), plus if you move quickly, then the load. Admit it, it's not very convenient.) And so an asterisk in front of the object, and it's immediately clear, yeah, that's where he hid.))

A
AnatolyKest 25.11.21

wiedzmin6891
Well, it would be nice, at least some difference, I saw / listened / read

A
Anton Rozovik 25.11.21

_nick69_
take the time to read / listen and that's it. if they are related to a quest, an inscription will pop up in the upper left corner: A new marker has been added to the map or the quest will start. If not, then they are not needed - let them be stored in a box at the base). I also keep my partners there, those who are pumped in to the fullest (attitude / quests), the left do not live with me, except that only traders and coaches)

s
saa0891 25.11.21

It is better to read holotapes or notes as soon as you find them, R is the default, so that you don't have to look for them in the inventory later, but in general, of course, it's bad that for the same holotapes and notes there is no mark read, but it will be added by any mods as it was in Skyrim ...

l
lokkie 25.11.21

It is extremely inconvenient to grab some kind of uber-gun with a five-story name, and then look for it in the inventory among thousands of items.
Where did you gain so much weight, for thousands of points? ))
In general, by default, the tab is general, and there are separate tabs. Separately for weapons, separately for armor, separately for trash, separately for miscellaneous, separately for cartridges ... and some other couple of points, or one. The weapons and gear you are wearing are marked with a square. Weapon attached to hotkeys, heart.
By default, what's in the pip-boy, what's in other tabs of stores, boxes, etc. My things are displayed, all in a heap. You just need to flip it sideways. Moreover, it scrolls through what you have, what is the non-writing.
And without mods, everything looks fine.

_
_nick69_ 25.11.21

Anton Rozovik
Don't ... Throw ... Holotapes ... We need ... My ... Lovely ...
saa0891
When there is a lot of rubbish lying around, Figach E to collect it all and accidentally take a holotape.

s
saa0891 25.11.21

_nick69_

You just need to put the retexture on holodisks, then they will be immediately visible and you will not miss them.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1116/?