3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fedor1986 25.11.21 12:20 am

Missing patrol (Fallout 4)

Gentlemen, who knows, came across another bug quest, the missing patrol, found a reconnaissance group, but after searching Palladin's body, he did not find there a holotape that completes part of the quest, clothes, a token and other garbage in it, but there is no record. knows?
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
Barsagar 25.11.21

Fedor1986
Records there seem to be just lying around. What exactly is the point?

F
Fedor1986 25.11.21

I watched the passage, there was a marker on this dude, and when he was searched, he had a holo-recording of the battle, it seems, and when I went through that hell there. It is next to malden center

E
Eli 25.11.21

And you searched everything there, and once again search your inventory.

A
Anton Rozovik 25.11.21

Fedor1986
is there where the ruins are? If memory serves, then the record should be on the table. And the marker points to the lighthouse.
I passed it without taking the quest. Now another question, to whom should these records be handed over? I can't put it out (writes: Quest items), the quest itself is completed.

Spoiler The old man was left in his hideout

F
Fedor1986 25.11.21

There, the record is not surrendered, after finding and reading it, the marker is transferred to another location and as a result, you can turn in the quest itself to Palladin Danse. And the old man as you want, later he can join you if you leave him alive