3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaXa_ 25.11.21 12:20 am

8GB VS 4GB RAM (Fallout 4)

Good day to all. I would like to ask one question before purchasing this great game. The point is that my computer has 4GB of RAM. In Minimals, Fall requires 8GB. I've already played games that require more memory than I have. So, does Fall 4 have anything that can give me great discomfort (I just had to play those games in which the minimum wages indicated more than 4 GB, but I was able to play and my 60 fps games were given out), maybe the fall problems with optimization or something else ... For the rest of the requirements, my computer fits. Will it go? Will there be the desired 50-60 fps?
22 Comments
Sort by:
O
Old sith 25.11.21

They always write more, so that everyone runs to buy RAM =)
but for games right now, you need at least 6GB.

s
simmac 25.11.21

I play well with 4 GB. In fact, the game generally takes 1 gigabyte in the task manager.

k
kenny undead 25.11.21

The game works even on 2GB of RAM (this is not a joke I checked it myself)

x
xXHASLXx 25.11.21

the game works even in DOS, (and this is not a joke I checked it myself)

D
Dmitry Romanovsky 25.11.21

I have 4GB of memory on my laptop and the game is working fine.

d
david11 25.11.21

PaXa_
memory game does not hawk at all

v
vitemk 25.11.21

In the task manager, it shows that it takes up a little more than 2GB. Although the total used memory> 5GB, and without running the game 2GB.

M
Mr. Invisible 25.11.21

With 6GB on the laptop, the flight is normal.

G
GENDALV 25.11.21

but on the old dx10 card it does not start: / (although GTA 5 worked fine on it). Can someone release a hook like what they did for tropico 5?

D
DavidJonesRU 25.11.21

In the city, it will most likely lag

P
PRIVA 25.11.21

For what nonsense, at my house on the ultra there are 16 gigs at work even goes there 8, but at least put a gig, bring the computer in order and the rules will be something special.

G
GENDALV 25.11.21

generally launched through the dx11 warp method: http://www.playground.ru/blogs/other/zapusk_crysis_3_i_call_of_duty_ghosts_na_directx_10-90600/
you can watch the introductory videos and the menu works fine, but after the "new game" it's stupid 1fps, although the graphics should normally be 30fps at least give out, but hardlock to dx11 enrages: /

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 25.11.21

PaXa_
To be honest, I have a game for ultra maximum graphics, but at the same time, when I go to the task manager, there the current game takes 3 and 3.5 gigabytes, despite the fact that I have everything on ultras, so I think RAM-4 GB is quite enough, but the fact that they wrote RAM-8 GB in the steamy is, as for me, they just overestimated

S
Sergey Samoilov 25.11.21

I have 4 GB. So it lags very hard when the game starts to occupy 4 GB. Just 0 fps shows

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 25.11.21

Sergey Samoilov
chickpea there is no use RAM is the main one there and the video card there the processor is not weak yet

S
Sergey Samoilov 25.11.21

___NYUSHA___
i5 3570k and gt660ti.

k
kenny undead 25.11.21

Sergey Samoilov
Do you have a laptop?

H
Hitrii 25.11.21

Spoiler

something like this.