3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaserDeath 25.11.21 12:26 am

the everlasting ammo problem (Fallout 4)

guys tell me can you craft them somehow? Does it make sense to take the perk for cartridges from corpses, it helps a lot?
now the 9th lvl run currency all kinds of animals with a shotgun and a carbine are
especially lacking .308
15 Comments
Sort by:
p
postal68 25.11.21

You can add via the console

L
LaserDeath 25.11.21

I would like some ways to get them without cheats)

R
RGC 25.11.21

Level 9 and already whining about cartridges. It is not necessary to shoot in all directions and loot corpses with boxes, and there will be no problems. It is also advisable not to poke around in the location in which the enemies are with skulls and you will not have any problems with ammo

s
saa0891 25.11.21

Corpses, boxes, safes, rob, etc., and the living creatures were brought down with melee weapons or 10mm pistols, and then it is not necessary to use one weapon, you need to alternate for each situation your own, for the same laser ammunition will end up in many times more (although your level is still small) than under 308 caliber, it is better to use a sniper and shoot exactly at the turnips.

L
Lavuer 25.11.21

There is no point in downloading a perk at all, then you will regret the item you spent. I can advise you to use 3-4 barrels for different ammunition. At your level, for example, this is a 10mm pistol, some kind of shotgun, a .308 or .38 caliber rifle and something laser (a pistol or a rifle that I picked up from the minuteman capitol at the very beginning). So the cartridges will definitely not run out, and if they run out, then they will already accumulate on another barrel. Loot every corpse, boxes, rummage everywhere, and not like a bull from point A to point B.

s
sagittariu 25.11.21

lying around somewhere on the site of a mod for crafting cartridges (the developers have most likely whispered about cartridges and I think crafting cartridges and weapons will definitely come out with additions)

E
EMPs 25.11.21

I will not say that the perk directly saves, but the extra 20 rounds, from each loot place (from boxes to corpses) is much better than 0

L
LaserDeath 25.11.21

I would not want to swing the perks under different weapons) I threw the laser rifle somewhere .. so I run with a shotgun and a carbine, as I understand the perk on carbines works for both.

Give a link to the mod for crafting ammo .. it's still not quite a straightforward cheat

1ABDULOV1 25.11.21

LaserDeath
ht tp: // modga me s.net/load/fallou t_4 / gejmplej / crafta ble_ammunition_sozd av aemaja _am municija / 40 7-1- 0-20471 (remove the spaces)

1ABDULOV1 25.11.21

LaserDeath
http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_krafting_patronov-109253/

L
Lavuer 25.11.21

to LaserDeath
It is not necessary to download all weapon perks. Swing carbines - if a sniper, machine guns - if an attack aircraft. And already in the course of the game you will select certain trunks for yourself. Laser weapons do good damage even without perks, especially from stealth.

c
coolracer 25.11.21

I'm playing survival. At first, there was really a tension with cartridges, I had to constantly save and switch between different weapons, tk. on one they quickly ended. But after taking the freeloader perk, it becomes easier. If at the beginning I walked with 6 barrels for different cartridges, now I calmly manage with one.

c
clobu 25.11.21

The same with the perk, the freeloader became easier, I buy only nails and plasma, from level 25 I even started selling 10,38,308,45 cartridges, and without it I ate scraped together,

B
Barsagar 25.11.21

Went great without this perk. At the entry level, .38 caliber is enough. And you carry 3-4 barrels with you for different cartridges - no problem.

k
ko4ur3d 25.11.21

tying in the pockets.