3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m_roma 25.11.21 12:26 am

Top 5 mods that do not spoil the atmosphere (the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Since the release, half a year has passed, during this time, the modders have tried their best, no longer counting how many mods there are for the witcher 3. I decided to highlight those mods that do not spoil the atmosphere, but, on the contrary, add realism.

on the 5th place of the retexture of the griffin set
Mod replaces the textures of the armor of the Griffin School

here is the link http://www.playground.ru/files/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_retekstur_broni_shkoly_grifona-107933/

on the 4th place Always Dismember and Combat Sound Fixes the sounds of the sword on impact, after patch 10 impact sounds beat every other time
http://www.playground.ru/files/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_always_dismember_and_combat_sound_fix-111382/

in third place is the standard menu, after 1.10 and additions, the screensaver is somehow not very good, this mot returns the old menu

link http://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_get_original_menu_back-110639/

in second place is extreme weather, which adds 7 more additional weather effects and does not spoil the atmosphere of the game at all.

link http://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_ekstremalnaya_pogoda_extreme_weather_conditions_1_10-106597/

and in the first place, this is a scabbard for all NPCs, a mod that, judging by the name, adds all characters wearing a sword, a scabbard, this is the mod that adds atmosphere to the game and realistic

link http://www.playground.ru/files/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_nozhny_dlya_vseh_npc_all_npc_scabbards_v1_0-111429/

some script mods need a fix, without it the scripts crash and the game won't start
http://www.playground.ru/files/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_fiks_zapuska_modov_dlya_vedmak_3_witcher_3_mod_scripting_fix_1_10-106246/
19 Comments
Sort by:
u
urban.kalabanovich 25.11.21

I also use the retexture of the griffin, with extreme weather my water somehow stupidly came out of the banks with a strong wind, I put the mod on a little brighter dark nights and a fog with dust, at night on the swamps with the moon a good atmosphere turned out

W
Winnie-the-pooh 25.11.21

And this fallout climbed here ... = (

m
m_roma 25.11.21

Winnie-the-Pooh
is not actually in fashion of some kind of fallout, only the standard menu

W
Winnie-the-pooh 25.11.21

Roman Bear,
yes, I understand, but on the screen everything is one thing.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 25.11.21

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/882/? I would put this case above everyone else. I even quit playing when I saw it)) I'm waiting for the release.

u
urban.kalabanovich 25.11.21

Slonvprotivogaze
Yes, yes! I'm also waiting.

A
AlexBlade95 25.11.21

Slonvprotivogaze
And what does the mod do, or is it not convenient from the phone in the army?

A
Angeluss 25.11.21

alru26
he returns armor from 2 witcher, adds new effects to signs, remakes alchemy and combat) and like a lot of other things)

S
Stribogg 25.11.21

EH)) I'll insert a list of my favorite mods here)))
--- Of course, a scabbard mod for everyone, this is a very necessary mod (I use it in the version where swords are also replaced by more "cool" ones, as well as Lambert and Excel is given the Wolf armor)
--- Eyes of Geralt (well, of all witchers)
--- Jumping Geralt out of shallow water (a very necessary mod so as not to wander knee-deep)
--- Retextures of all sets, from witchers to nilf and undwik armor (Too vanilla some kind of lurid)
--- Face-hair of Geralt (eyebrows should be GRAY! And also a beard, well, the face is paler, and this darkness near the eyes is also not needed)
--- New stat for relic swords and crossbows (at least somehow adds relevance to relic swords, otherwise in the game they are usually just rubbish)
--- Removing the ladies' underwear (no realism, when in spicy scenes they are all in panties and bras for some reason, as in the baths)
--- Well, and a couple of their mods, this is a simple mod that adds a button to pause the game, and mod that changes a pair of silver swords in the game of saber and cleaver.

S
Stribogg 25.11.21

Slonvprotivogaze
School of the Roach Edition, yes, a very interesting project, the guys gathered a bunch of mods, plus added their own, it's also very interesting to try, but so far everything is in the beta stage and, as a little poking around in mods, I understand that there are very complexities a lot .. In general, we will wait))

N
Norman bates 25.11.21

There are also good lore mods, I use them myself:
- Ash hair for Ciri;
- Triss retexture: blue eyes, brown hair, mod removes freckles and wrinkles from the face;
- White hair, eyebrows and beard for Geralt. The retextures of the face and eyes with standard lighting do not look very good, so I only use hair;

Reteksturv armor is taste. For example, I like the Griffin's retexture better.

Stribogg
What's wrong with the eyes of the witchers?) I have not seen normal eye retextures, either not lore or glowing)
Geralt's hair is white, not gray) His hair is completely devoid of pigment)

S
Stribogg 25.11.21

Norman Bates
Well, yes, WHITE))) (He didn't say so) The
eyes should still be slightly luminous, in the NPC game they constantly talk about this ("wow, glowing eyes", "and his glowing eyes will not help him", "and eyes cat glow ", and so on)
I personally like this option.
Spoiler

L
Lyokha Tatarintsev 25.11.21

Stribogg
"New stat for swords"? Are you talking about Relic Weapons Redone? Yes, I also think that more than half of the relic blades are trash, but this mod makes them too cheating.

S
Stribogg 25.11.21

Lyokha Tatarintsev
Yes, what "cheating" .. Cheating, if it goes, these are just the swords of the witch's schools. And in the fashion, various features are quite successfully added to swords, because this is just the idea - swords are relics, swords of great masters, legendary, and in theory they should just be much cooler than the swords that the witcher went and from all the garbage almost forged the first oncoming blacksmith)))
Mod only adds slots and different abilities to swords, and in terms of damage they are all much worse than just improved and even more excellent swords of witcher schools.

K
Krykov Dmitrij 25.11.21

Stribogg
link to mods you will not throw off "Jumping Geralt out of shallow water" and "New stat for relic swords and crossbows"

H
Hulio_Perdulio 25.11.21

In my opinion, you forgot about the most atmospheric mod, namely Immersive Cam, which allows you to customize the camera to your liking. By default, the Immersive Combat mod had a very cool camera, only with version 1.11 problems started, and I installed the Immersive Cam and set the camera as close to Geralt as possible. Otherwise, according to the standard, the camera is too far away, it is, of course, easier to butt with groups of enemies with it, but for better immersion and a sense of the atmosphere of the game, it is better to bring the camera as close as possible. Even the monsters got scared, fuck.
Then there is the useful "Better Trophies" mod, which gives each trophy unique properties, rather than the same dull experience boosts.
There is also a cool mod "Fix to high enemies" - it remakes the stats of too weak enemies in the direction of increasing (to make it a little more interesting on gray quests), and for too strong enemies (with a shard) - in the direction of decreasing to be able to fight with any enemies, and do not wear out sparkling heels from some Naker !, which is 10 levels higher)
Agree, but it is stupidity when an enemy with a shard was given bonuses of + 800% to health and + 500% to damage specifically so that you could not kill them ... This greatly spoiled the atmosphere. This is what this mod fixes.
Alternatively, there are also leveling mods that adjust the levels of enemies to your level. But, as it turned out, this is also somehow not very cool, a group of wolves and dogs of Geralt's level becomes just a hellish problem in comparison with, say, some higher vampire. This is some kind of ass, how Geralt can easily make an immortal vampire, and then, with his tail between his legs and blowing out all the last elixirs, blow from a flock of flea mongrels !?)
Such imbalances are enraging in the game. Are they still enraged by the hand-to-hand when Geralt needs to hit some drunkard 20 times in order to knock him out, when he himself falls like a dick sagging from two or three blows? And the whole point of the battle comes down to blocking-counterattack, the super-witcher cannot break through the enemy's block! - by the way, is there a mod that fixes this?
Complexity always costs me death.

m
m_roma 25.11.21

There would be a mod of glowing eyes that only glow in the dark. And during the day the usual
Is there such a mod?

M
Medvedn7 25.11.21

Chemee93
Thank you, I'll install all sorts of HD textures)

S
Slonvprotivogaze 25.11.21

Stribogg
Personally, I waited half a year until the patches would finish it a little and I'll wait for it))