3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demka47 25.11.21 12:26 am

Updating ... (Killing Floor 2)

Tell me, maybe someone knows. When will the full update be released? To have a full-fledged game ... I want to play already, but I don't want to pay money for an "incomplete" game ...
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
dude666 25.11.21

Well, with each update, it becomes more complete, and they promised to finish it by the end of the year.

D
Dante_Avitus 25.11.21

If I'm not mistaken, there was such infa that the game will be in Early Access EXACTLY by the end of this year, and the release is scheduled for 2016

A
Ankor2034 25.11.21

In short, in a year there will be a full game.

D
Dimas2813 25.11.21

When all 10 perks will be. There will be a complete game.

K
KIBERMAX 25.11.21

Well, if the game is complete, then okay, but there is only one mode for me, this is not the full version.

E
Enyanari 25.11.21

In fact, the game is already quite "playable". I bought it since the early access release, there were only 3 cards and 4 classes. Now there are already 6 cards (and there are already a lot of cards made by the players), there are 7 classes, each class has 4 types of weapons, plus a couple more for everyone. In short, the game is good now, it looks good and is already being played well, especially for 900 rubles. But if you still have doubts, then wait for the New Year's sale, then you can take rubles for 600.
By the way, this weekend the game was free.

S
Slava74oren 25.11.21

demka47
I bought it at a discount and it has already paid off and went into a plus, quite expensive things fall out. This is to (but I don't want to pay money for an "incomplete" game ...)

d
demka47 25.11.21

Ryazerg
while it was free I was playing, but I haven't played enough))) I want to buy it right now ... I think I'll buy it at the New Year's sale, I already want to play it painfully =)
Slava74oren
I will take note, thank you))