3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KeRaMiR 25.11.21 12:26 am

Technical Issues (F1 2013)

It is not clear why the topic was closed, the problems did not disappear.
I installed a crack from 3DM, everything seems to work: names, saves, flashbacks, the game does not freeze when exiting. But there is a new problem: at the end of the qualification, where the results are shown, when you press the Enter button (continue) - the game crashes. Someone came across? I can not continue the game, I started my career several times and the same thing.
79 Comments
Sort by:
H
Helvann 25.11.21

Perhaps in 3DMGAME.ini you need to change the LocalStorage = true parameter to LocalStorage = false
After that, it will probably be saved normally.

P
Porter5525 25.11.21

KeRaMiR
hello .. tell me how are you with tire wear? in particular, the GP of Malaysia .. they say that because of the crack from reload, increased wear and tear, but not on the face ... how with your crack? thank you in advance

K
KeRaMiR 25.11.21

Kapranov98
Just according to your description in another branch, I installed the crack, I started my career from the beginning, before that changing the value to "false", it does not help. The save works, I was saved in the qualification 1 min before its completion, as a result, the clalification ends, I press Enter and exit, I tried 5 times already (((

K
KeRaMiR 25.11.21

Porter5525
The problem probably remained, I described it in the "Tire selection" thread. I didn't go further to Malaysia, there were problems with wear, then I put a crack, it became possible to save the settings, change the name, but now it crashes in Austria in qualification. Go to the "Files" tab, where I see add-ons and a patch with wear have been added, maybe it will help. I will solve the problem with departures for now. =)

P
Porter5525 25.11.21

KeRaMiR
already downloaded these add-ons now I will try .... I will unsubscribe how and what

K
KeRaMiR 25.11.21

Porter5525
ok, thanks

P
Porter5525 25.11.21

KeRaMiR
Well, what can I say ... I passed Malaysia)) to be honest, the strange behavior of the car after these additions ... firstly, the new tires give a huge advantage, I play now for Torro Rosso and so the gap from RB and Ferrov in the first two rounds was up to 8 seconds .. since the pit stop on the 6th lap, the 5th was almost imperceptible, but on the 6th, everything changes dramatically !!!! and the wear occurs in jumps .. the first three laps are excellent, two laps are painful and the 6th one can hardly hold the trajectory .. after the pit stop, everything repeats itself, but not as noticeably as before))) and again the question of fuel .. if I I didn’t pass one lap, reducing the fuel quality to a minimum - then I would not have enough until the end of the race .. on the 14th lap the fuel light is already blinking ...
Bottom line: if there were any changes, they were minimal !!!! more work to be done ...

K
KeRaMiR 25.11.21

Porter5525
understandable, thanks. And your gap increases at what level of difficulty?
And what exactly did you install? F1 2013 "[SFC] Pirelli real deterioration Mod F1 2013 v1.0" or Patch?

P
Porter5525 25.11.21

KeRaMiR
I 'm still playing at an easy level to check everything .. and put a patch

P
Porter5525 25.11.21

KeRaMiR
and another file that is associated with slipping

H
H82Y 25.11.21

tell me, what about the pace car. I went to the first two grand prix, and then never

m
martinshamrock 25.11.21

How do I turn off vibration on my controller? I did not find it in the settings

d
dinsl 25.11.21

I have inconsistent fps for example in Australia at 1 and 3 sectors 60-70fps, and at 2 sectors 15-20fps. Nobody knows what it might be connected with?
And one more problem after exiting the game and turning off the laptop, when the next time I go in when choosing my save, the game crashes and so constantly, I tried different repacks.

H
Helvann 25.11.21

Reloaded has released a fix for the crack. Fixed a bug with the inability to enter a name, strange work of flashbacks, saving the configuration of the car. The saves from the previous version of the Reloaded crack are coming up!
Download:
yandex: http://yadi.sk/d/KZ3OKuj7AeZWJ
mail.ru: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/70ad92eb33be/F1.2013.RELOADED-Fix.Russian.zip
mediafire: http: // www.mediafire.com/download/9dx99bba57g8255/F1.2013.RELOADED-Fix.Russian.zip
sollidfiles: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/318b4d4829/

K
KeRaMiR 25.11.21

Kapranov98
Thanks, I'll try it now, otherwise I still haven't figured out the crashes after pressing Enter after qualifying (

H
Helvann 25.11.21

KeRaMiR
It seems like there is no such crack with this crack

K
KeRaMiR 25.11.21

Kapranov98
Thanks again, everything works, does not throw it out of the game. Checked. It remains to resolve the issue with tire wear, I will go add-ons and test the patches.

d
diman12434 25.11.21

but * uka takes off

s
sergey66volzhsky 25.11.21

Cheto in his career at the Nurburgring 2 or 3 laps before the end of the year, a good rain begins, the game freezes! then the screen goes out! while the sounds of the game are present. well that's all !!! Only through the task manager! but the game manager is no longer there !! There are seven Windows 64 I! Gee Ti 430 card! all firewood is fresh! I changed the thermal paste after the first time !!! Che do my mind! ((Game settings are average and below average!

s
sergey66volzhsky 25.11.21

Up to this point everything was okay !!