3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reddington1371 25.11.21 12:26 am

Friezes on laptop

Good afternoon, gentlemen) I have such a problem, after a while the laptop freezes, this was not the case before, it started recently.
Examples: War Thunder after 5-10 minutes of the game starts to freeze and lets go, Jade Empire of 2007 should fly, but it does fly, but sometimes it freezes at times, it feels like the RAM is filling up or something else.
In Tasks I checked nothing loads processes and RAM is also within normal limits. Far Cry 4 I play low, too, there is such a story.
Specifications:
WIndows 7 64
HD Graphics 4600
4 GB of RAM
Intel Core I3
Yes, I understand that the laptop is weak, I play at low ones, but the fact is that, although there was a low FPS before, there were no lags, but recently it appeared. I also checked antivirus, recently changed the OS
6 Comments
Sort by:
V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 25.11.21

Jade Empire 2007 should fly
I hope that no one here thinks that any game of 2007 will fly on an integrashka.

R
Reddington1371 25.11.21

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
Set Turok 2008 on high goes smoothly without jerks. Interesting.
By the way, Mad Max passed on integrashke and Watch Dogs on low, of course, but it will do

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 25.11.21

Reddington1371
Turk 2008
Not in the know what it is about. I can assume that the game can only use 1 core (in the sense that it can and 2).
ZY Although I ran the 2010 game on integrashka 1005M (there was a bug in the nVidia panel), in which the Radeon 4850 does not pull 50-60 fps. True, it does not pull at 1280x1024, and the laptop is 1366x768.

T
Timur Asailov 25.11.21

Reddington1371
Did you measure the temperature? Most likely, the percent overheats, and resets the frequencies, and then as the temperature drops, it restores them again, this is accompanied by lags. How old is a laptop? Maybe the poor fellow is dusty or the thermal paste has dried up. Also, lags can be due to the fact that there is not enough video memory.

R
Reddington1371 25.11.21

Timur Asailov
There are no problems with video memory. As I wrote above that the same games previously went well and recently began to glitch. Nout recently turned one year old. The temperature may rise due to dust. Haven't cleaned yet

R
Reddington1371 25.11.21

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
Well, if from the very beginning it was freezing, but I started from the middle of the game. The same games began to freeze later.