3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azikdark 12.11.19 03:47 am

Buttons do not work (Injustice 2)

Hello! Faced with this problem when you launch Injustice 2 buttons don't work up and to the left, in combat, my character automatically jumps and goes back, tried to fix it, but nothing happened. Is there any solution to this problem, and then automatically jumping character to play is almost impossible. Thank you in advance!
15 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ely Maze 12.11.19

Azikdarkщас
right now the question will be stupid but maybe you will not believe!

A
Azikdark 12.11.19

Ely Maze
Pirates

E
Ely Maze 12.11.19

Azikdark
this may be because of the Repack I think

A
Azikdark 12.11.19

Ely Maze
Maybe, but I tried repak from =nemos= and xatab, and still the same problem

P
Patrick Kharkov 12.11.19

Azikdark
To replace the controller. The topic is closed.

A
Azikdark 12.11.19

Patrick Kharkov
I have two of them, both not working. Even without the controller this problem

P
ProPsyh 12.11.19

If you have steam, configure it to gamepad mode bigpicture.
If not steam, install steam, set it to gamepad mode bigpicture.

A
Azikdark 12.11.19

DiRazr
Not the gamepad problem, but in the game itself

P
ProPsyh 12.11.19

Azikdark
The first thing that came to mind is to find the config files and remove them to hell. But not wondering where they are, as they are a licensee and do not experience similar problems. Your Chinese gaadi insisted through steam, without any emulators, the benefit of a recently steam allows it.
Can still the problem is not in the game, and the reluctance to pay for a product that you use?

A
Azikdark 12.11.19

DiRazr
Did not work, I have a desire to pay, but I just want to try out this game, and the money to spend on new products.

P
ProPsyh 12.11.19

Azikdark
To buy.
To try.
Didn't like it?
To return the money?
It seems simple:)
Although?
Repak download.
To torment with the installation.
To catch the virus miner and to work for his uncle
To struggle with setting up the game
Forget about online multiplayer
Weeee and then to understand what the game is like nothing so and still buy to beat opponents online. Then remember that pirates was a different version and not to beat a foe, an enemy and smack them:)
The choice is yours!

P
Pumpkinhead - Halloween 12.11.19

Azikdark
unplug the cord and put it

M
Mark-1 12.11.19

The theme of course is old, but maybe someone will help. Had a similar problem on stimovsky version, until then played normally, but then have a controller that the keyboard, is not pressed the arrow , and Persian was always jumping, in other games everything is OK. it Turned out that the problem was the app to connect mobile to PC, which I had previously installed, I just deleted it and all became norms. The point is that there was interference with the device direct input, which was the application pc connect to connect mobile and PC, if the device is a direct input exists next to the xinput device, it will cause a hardware conflict, it needs to be removed or disabled via the user configuration file.
This setting is located in %LOCALAPPDATA%\Injustice2\UserSettings.ini file; and is marked as DirectInput=on / off in the tab General. The answer is found in the foreign forum

U
Umbasus 12.11.19

Mark-1
Really the problem with the controller was because of the Remote PC. Simply turn off the app.

G
Guest 05.12.21

A: Edit configuration file: UserSettings.ini Location: C:Users**********AppDataLocalMK11 Set to: DirectInput = off Save file (credits to: https://www.naguide.com/mortal-kombat-11-gamepad-buttons-fix/)