3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00711 25.11.21 12:26 am

How to get to the courtyard of the Temple of the Fountainhead ??? (Divinity: Original Sin)

help, brothers, otherwise I will soon break the computer against the wall (((I see 4 buttons of the elements - AND HOW to come to them, everything is closed, you will break the gates, I run around like an idiot for an hour, all that I found is a mirror in the bushes that teleports to the mirror opposite again the closed gate
14 Comments
Sort by:
r
reaper 789 25.11.21

youtube for help.

00711 25.11.21

everything is already. an hour later - he figured it out, the game is ala guess what-thread, but the current is not the head

j
jsilverst 25.11.21

Help, how all the same to open the door to the courtyard of the Temple of the Source. There are three statues around, which are
highlighted but inactive, a circle with a lever, what to do with them?

j
jsilverst 25.11.21

Everything, found on youtube.

a
aist16 25.11.21

00711 ".... an hour later - he figured it out ..."
And to share with others, again did not guess? :-)
I've been with this for several days ....!?
A year ago, the previous game was played. A year later, Divinity Original Sin: Enhanced Edition began running. I collected all 16 runestones, but I cannot open the Stone door to the Lord of Death, it turned out that Balberith, whom I had killed before, didn’t have Runes to open this door, for some reason !? It turns out that everything is STOP !? And there is no way to get around it? I would like to go to the Final. : - ((
00711, tell me, Please, otherwise, I'm already going to delete the game.
If, of course, we are talking about the same !? it seems that this door is opened by the Rune, which is at the boss of Balaberite, on the same map.

00711 25.11.21

I was ashamed here that I didn’t share))) I don’t remember very well, but the spara at the top, where the goblins were, there is a platform with three small circles on it, there are three statues around it - a fish, some kind of woman, and I don’t even remember one more ... here you can put them on this platform and the first gate with a button for the gate to the courtyard will open. And there already from the first gate and dance, at one point in the center of the "dressing room" in the left corner there is a round byaka, put the 1st Persian on it and two gates will open immediately, both to the left and to the right with a button to enter the courtyard ... somehow so, I think you'll figure it out))

a
aist16 25.11.21

Thank you! I found these two mirrors, where it was necessary to place 3 statues. I played with two levers at the second mirror, and put the barrel of water on the button at the second mirror. But, he did not achieve anything, and decided that they had nothing to do with the stone door. Now, I think, we need to deal with these levers at the second mirror more carefully.
There, at the second mirror, there are two levers, a large and a smaller one, and also a button with a snowflake pattern, on which, probably, you need to put a barrel of water. The large lever has three positions, but it does not switch in the correct order, and depends on the button, with or without kick. I'm thinking of trying to set the Big Lever to the First position - to press the Small Lever, then, similarly, in the Second and Third positions. Then try to push the lever at the Stone Door. If it doesn’t work, then I’m PAS, I’ll delete the game. The game is interesting, but many secrets are made according to the principle - "Any fool knows what 10 smart ones do not know."
There are not even promising clues.
I watched a video of this moment on YouTube, these Stone doors are not there, or are they already open !? By the way, there are two such doors, located symmetrically opposite each other. And also, I already have 16 Inert stones, counting with two pyramids, and in the passage it is written that in the Temple of the Source there is also an Inert stone. Unclear!?

a
aist16 25.11.21

These two stone doors are located symmetrically opposite each other, the first in the northeast, the second in the southwest of the Winged Demon. To the north-east of the first door we find a small platform with three circles. We put on the circle the statues of the fish, the maiden and the knight, these statues are nearby in the vicinity. Press the Lever, a Mirror appears. We separate one Persian, he takes a barrel of water into his inventory, and teleports with this mirror to another mirror.
Near another mirror there is a button on which we put a Barrel of water (Water Release), and two levers, Large and Small. Now we separate another Persian with pyramids and the most "pumped" one, load it with Barrels of water, oil, and slime, and place it at the first latticed door, which is located next to the chest and the third mirror at a dead end, which can teleport to another chest southeast. If you go to this dead end from left to right, then to the north we pass by the cliff, from which you can jump to the chest. It is not necessary to teleport, we are waiting for the opening of the first latticed door.
The Persian at the mirror with two levers puts the Large Lever in the First position, and presses the Small Lever - the first door will open. The second Persian walks through the door, deactivates the traps; the second and third doors open and pass in the same way, simply, the first Persian needs to put the Big Lever in the Second, and then in the Third position, before pressing the Small Lever.
Behind the fourth door, you need to move the Metal box to the right and disable the Lava trap, we pass further. We teleport through the next door, I had the ability Cloak and dagger, - Teleportation in the shadow. Probably it is possible with the help of pyramids. In the last room, I put a barrel of slime on the button. Above the button is the sign of the Elements of Fire, you can probably put a Barrel of oil. Demining the passage, go down and to the right to the next door of the same kind. Behind the door on the left there are two boxes, on the close one there is a key, we pick it up, open the door, deactivate the traps and the monster that appeared later, and put the Barrel of water on the button below. Above the button is the sign of the Element of Air, but it does not click from the Empty Barrel. Use the lever to open the door and go to the northeast, in the next room opposite the Guardian Lava trap, you need to deactivate (the ability Winged sandals helped me),
In general, the point is to activate all four elements, when we do it, all the signs of the elements, below the Stone doors, will light up green! Press the Lever on the left of the Door, the Door opens, we fight the demons and go to the Door to the Temple of the Source.
Indeed, in the Temple of the Source I found an Inert stone, now I have 17 stones.

00711 25.11.21

aist16
I'm talking - not a game, but a rebus damn it)

a
aist16 25.11.21

Yes, that's for sure, as I entered the Temple of the Source, I took a Break. :-)

PS I've been running around these doors for several days, so I forgot some of the subtleties.
I specify - we pass the lava trap opposite the Guardian first! Otherwise, there is no way to the platform on which to place the statues. You can approach the Guardian from below, after deactivating it, you need to turn off the protection in a room with a tiled floor - the lever on the left wall. Then everything, as written, from the platform with the statues ...

a
aist16 25.11.21

Well, the Temple of the Source has passed, and from the Portal to the First Garden, only ruins !? Message - "This portal is broken and cannot be repaired." Wizard Zandalore seems to be healthy on the health scale. At the beginning of the download it is worth it, but then it lays down, and does not react to anything. Icarus in the End Times also lies, who and when killed her, I do not understand. And they said that the developers carefully worked out everything, for any situation in the game.
Please advise what can be done, or is such an end to the game also provided?

a
aist16 25.11.21

Hey, who passed the game, tell me, Please, did you go through the portal to the Primordial Garden, which is behind the wizard Zandalor, or is there still another place? And then, someone passed before me through this portal, and left me its ruins.

00711 25.11.21

aist16
bug at cha, the portal plows at the End of Times, as far as I remember.

a
aist16 25.11.21

At the End of Time, I have all the portals open, except for one, into which " No entry".
I wanted to patch, but the patch doesn't want to be installed.